Prologue

Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste both stood in the hallway.  They stared into each other's eyes.

"K-Kitty?" she asked.

"My...My Lady?" he asked.

About half an hour ago, a wormhole opened up within their classroom.  Marinette, Adrien, and all of their classmates, including Ms. Bustier met someone or really something named "Red Thread".  They just ended up calling him "R.T.".  It didn't seem to mind.

Marinette and Adrien's identities were also revealed to basically everyone in the process.  Quite a bit of communicability formed very quickly,   The two then headed out of the hallway.  The two hugged each other so tightly.  They then pulled each other into a kiss.  

Once they pulled away, they laughed a bit.  They were berating themselves mentally of how they should've seen through their obliviousness.  They realized that they could've been together all this time.

"I love you, Princess." said Adrien.

"I love you, too, Chaton." replied Marinette.

They then kissed again.  They then realized that all of their friends were watching the whole time, Alya's phone in her hand.

"This is one for the Ladyblog-" said Alya.

The duo then gave off a death glare towards the journalist.  Alya could feel the absolute anger emitting off of them.

"That'll be a black ops thing!" she quickly added, switching off the phone.

"Alright everyone," said R.T., "we're going to start, now, let the show begin!"

Marinette and Adrien looked to each other, smiling at each other.  They then sat next to each other.  They were happy that things were going the way they were, it was perhaps meant to be.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!