Deathly Nightmares

Everyone got into their seats, waiting for R.T. to show them their very first alternate universe.

"Can't wait to see." said Adrien, holding in Marinette close.

"I hope I get to beat up Marinette for starters." said Chloe.

________________________________________________________________________________

Creator: @galcookie

Description: 

Chloe has to survive nightmares caused by an akuma.  She must endure the pains of everything she fears the most and worst.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chloe was just sleeping in her bed.  She was just snoring outloud of course.   And if you lived in her house, it'd be best to just simply put on earphones.  Suddenly, an akuma appeared in her window.

"I shall make you pay for embarrassing me, Chloe Bourgeois!" he shouted.

He then tossed a small needle, piercing her back.  Chloe shot up from the sudden shock of pain.

"Ow, what...the...?" she said.

She suddenly felt very faint.  Chloe then fell back into her bed.  She tried to keep her eyes open, only for everything to keep going black.

...

Chloe was in her classroom being.  And she was extremely bored. Class was never this awful.  In fact, she was getting so bored that she felt like falling asleep.  In fact, she did...

...

Chloe then woke up, she then had a confused look on her face.  Her entire class was gone.

"Of course they'd just leave me behind." Chloe mumbled.

She then took out her phone.

No Reception.  Now this was going way too far.  First, leaving her in the school all alone was awful enough.  And now there's no reception in the school.  What did she do wrong right now?  She hasn't bullied that annoying-and-good-for-nothing Marinette Dupain...Cheng...of course.  It made sense.

...

"And now begins the end Marinette in this world!" Chloe scoffed.

Everyone mumbled in annoyance.

...

"Dang, that stinker, Mari-" she began, "...nette?"

She then realized that something was off with the sky.  She looked outside the window.  The sky was red. Like blood red.

"Well this is weird..." said Chloe, "...just gotta call Daddy and-"

She suddenly heard something outside of her classroom like a groaning. She got out of her seat and went to look for it.  She through her window and then suddenly froze, terrified, seeing that they were...zombies? 

Before she could stop herself, Chloe heard herself half whispered half yell: 

"What the Hell!?"

The things then snapped their heads at her immediately.  Blood drooled from their jaws.  Some had no jaws.   Some were missing half of their entire faces.  Their glowing yellow eyes stared into Chloe's very soul.