Forgotten, But Remembered

Everyone stared at R.T. he looked to them.

"Now, remember that 'Guardian No More?' universe?" it asked.

"Yup!" said everyone.

"This is a universe when Marinette does give up her guardianship.  And Cat Noir's theory comes true."

Everyone stares in utter shock as the next story was ready to be shown.

________________________________________________________________________________

Description:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng had sacrificed her memories and duty as Ladybug and Guardian of the Miracle Box.  However, when an akuma accidentally blasts her, giving her memories back, she finds out that her plan did not go the way she had planned...

________________________________________________________________________________

Marinette groaned in pain.  She then got up.  Last she remembered was Hawk Moth finding out who she was.  She was Ladybug.  Cat Noir got her out.  She then eventually gave up her Guardianship of the Miracle Box to Cat Noir.  

Wait, but then how come she remembers what happened?  She shouldn't be remembering anything at all.  Marinette's head shot up, she realized that she was on top of a roof.  She then noticed a young man looking at the city of Paris.  It was nighttime. the man seemed to be crying.

It almost looked like her partner, but he did have some kind of Ladybug mix to it.  It looked like a mixture of Cat Noir and Mister Bug at the same time.  Then she realized: He had unified both Tikki and Plagg.  She wondered how come it wasn't someone like Scarabella or someone else.

"Ch...Ch-Chat?" she asked.

The boy then turned.  He had fresh tears streaming down his cheeks.  He saw that His Lady, his Princess, was alive, and well.  He then hopped and grabbed onto Marinette.  His tail wrapped around her waist.

"I thought I lost you..." he said.

"I...I-I thought the same thing..." said Marinette.

They then pulled away.  The boy know that she had so many question.

"What's going on, Cat Noir?" she asked.

"It's...Noir Bug..." replied Noir Bug.

He then began to explain that it's been a total of three weeks since Marinette gave up her guardianship.  Cat Noir did not want a replacement for His Lady.  So he'd unify Tikki and Plagg every time an akuma would show up.  

"N-Noir Bug, this is insane!" Marinette scolded, "You're risking both of the Ladybug and Cat Miraculouses!"

"I know..." said Noir Bug, "...I don't think you were as careful as well."

"What do you mean?"

Noir Bug then began to explain what was going on.  Apparently, Hawk Moth did not leave Marinette alone.  He in fact attacked her home at least twice a week.  

The most recent attack was just moments ago.  It nearly blew up her house.  It was an akuma who could make people remember.  The cause of their akumatization was because his son was going through amnesia.  So he could basically make him remember.  Unfortunately, he found the Dupain-Chengs as threats.

Marinette got in front of Noir Bug, taking one of his remembering blasts for him.  But basically, it seemed that forgetting everything didn't satisfy Hawk Moth's obsession to make the number one thorn in his side suffer.