Chapter ten - Hyunjin

a/n: LAST CHAPTER PEEPS! It'll be be short though, fair warning. Though I MIGHT upload a bonus at the end...

"Hyunjin, please."

Whatever happened to only calling when necessary? I swear, if Felix calls me one more time I will smash this cheap phone.

"This is my seventh message."

Really? I had no idea!

"Please call me back. I'm sorry."

Obviously.

"When you're ready to talk, call me. And when you're ready to move in again, all you have to do is show up with your stuff."

I was planning on going to Minho's with nothing on me when I was ready to move in!

"Bye, Hyunjin."

I sigh, knowing thinking sarcastic things will get me nowhere. I wipe the bitter thoughts from my mind and place my phone on the table.

Maybe a nice hot shower will help.

"This is the last time I'm going to call, Hwang Hyunjin," Felix warns. "Goodbye."

I sigh.

"I would like to point out that he's probably not joking," Jisung says, sitting on my bed.

I sigh again, standing up and glaring at my phone. "I know, I know."

"So are you going to answer it?" Jeongin asks, also standing.

I look at him. "I have a question." I say instead of answering.

Seungmin swivels around in the chair at my desk. "Hold on," he says, tapping his phone. He sets it down and faces me. "Okay, go."

I frown at him but then I ask, "Am I a bad boyfriend?"

Jisung snorts. "Why would we know, Hyunjin?"

"I don't know, you're my best friends."

"Well, I have no idea. I've never dated you."

"Good point."

Seungmin laughs. "None of us have dated you before, right guys?"

I roll my eyes as Jisung nods.

Jeongin stays silent. We all look at him in surprise.

"Have you two dated?" Jisung demands.

"No!" I say. "Well... not exactly."

"What does that mean?"

"It's not important. Back to my question. Am I a bad boyfriend? Why do people like me?"

Jeongin tilts his head in consideration. "Well...." He hesitates before sighing in resignation. "Do you remember Friday of last year?"

I nod hesitantly. "Yes.... But that wasn't a relationship, Jeongin. That was a kiss that lasted five seconds that we never spoke of again."

Jeongin waves away my words. "Yeah yeah yeah, but I remember one thing."

"You mean other than the kiss?" I ask.

Jeongin nods. "You were so kind. When you said you would never like me like that, I remember being so upset. You told me you were going to try to make me see why we wouldn't work out."

I'm tempted to laugh at the confused and shocked expressions both Seungmin and Jeongin are sporting. I'm fully aware of the fact that no one except Felix has ever heard this story about me and Jeongin, and Felix only knows because the night we got back together we told each other about all of our past kisses-slash-relationships. Well... apparently not all.