Epilogue - Felix

Two years later

"I want a divorce!" Minho dramatically cries, falling back into Chan's arms.

The oldest laughs and drops Minho.

Jisung rolls his eyes at his husband's antics. "For the last time, you already married me and I refuse to sign any papers!"

"But look! Hyunjin got Felix an expensive ring!"

"It actually wasn't that expensive," Hyunjin admits.

I scowl at him. "It wasn't," I agree. "But he lost his wallet and asked me to go halfsies on it."

"Hyunjin!" Changbin scolds.

The older boy blushes. "The point is, we're engaged and the wedding is in a few months. I expect you all to be there."

"I want a paper invitation," Seungmin demands.

"I want to give a speech," Jisung adds.

"I want to not sit by Minho hyung," Jeongin pleads, scooting away from where the second oldest boy is poking his ribs. "Or Seungmin!" he exclaims as Seungmin begins to poke him as well. "Changbin, help!"

Changbin rushes to the youngest's side to help him, swatting away the two bothering him.

I laugh. "Okay. We'll send out the invitations tomorrow, Jisung can give ONE speech at the end, and Jeongin will sit between Seungmin and Minho."

Both Seungmin and Minho cheer as Jeongin cries out in protest.

Hyunjin rolls his eyes. I grab his hand and smile at him.

He smiles back and I see the familiar sparkle in his eyes he gets whenever he sees me.

Jisung starts to do the thing he does whenever he gets excited, where he bounces up and down and talks really fast.

Not for the first time, I'm surprised by the gentleness Minho uses to calm him down.

Minho looks at Jisung with such love in his gaze and treats him like he treats no one else.

That's what I want with Hyunjin. For everyone to know we're in love just by looking at us.

The normally sassy boy smiles at us. "Congrats," Minho says, and I can tell he means it.

"Drinks?" Hyunjin offers. "We could get lunch and then catch a movie."

The guys all agree.

"Great. Because it's Felix's turn to pay."

I stick my tongue out at him.

"Don't stick that tongue out at me unless you want to put it in my mouth," Hyunjin warns.

I contemplate his threat before sticking my tongue out again.

He laughs. "See you tonight," he winks.

The eight of us walk out of the courtyard and head towards our favorite restaurant.

I love my friends, and I love Hyunjin.

No love is ever doomed.

It's the people that doom it.

But both hearts and promises can be healed.

And what was thought to be a doomed love becomes a forever-lasting love story.

All it takes is a little sacrifice and a lot of patience.

But it's worth it.

I smile at Hyunjin.

Oh god, is it worth it.

a/n: THE END

The ACTUAL end! I wrote this at 10 at night, so it probably has some mistakes. I hope you enjoyed! I love you guys!

Let me know what you thought of it, it's my first actual fanfiction I have finished (that I liked anyways).