Chapter 4 || Sibling Bond

a/n: guys, please vote a lot<3

___

aria woke up to conveniently ignore jungkook's effort that he left her water amd medicine on the nightstand, and went straight to the bathroom, standing under the shower. the water is cold, running down her body as she rubs her arms, stomach chest and down her legs, hoping to forget how good jungkook felt on her. the last night plays in her head along with the beat of the pounding skull. it hurts so much that aria almost declares herself crazy questioning if the pain was real or just an imagination due to what jungkook did to her.

turns out it's real and she'll need a painkiller to subside it. once done with the shower, aria wraps herself in a towel and stands in front of the sink, staring at the reflection in the mirror. sighing at her miserable appearance, especially the puffy face and the redness in her eyes, she shakes her head, picking up her toothbrush and the toothpaste.

jungkook never leaves her mind, especially now that she knows that they're not together anymore. it's like he's going to push the door open and enter in her bathroom like he always has been doing with zero hesitation, and capture her in a back hug, kissing her neck and shoulders until she forgave him. aria closes her eyes, shaking her head in the hope to shake jungkook out of her thoughts too, at least for now, because later she has to face him anyway.

everything happened too fast. all in one day— within a few hours. the fear, the realisation, the confrontation and then finally the break up. she hoped for some time, at least one day to gather herself up before pretending that she's fine and actually start investing herself in this marriage with taehyung. it's unfair how so much happened last night and today she has to meet jungkook and his family like she's happy with everything.

when aria enters her room, selecting a good outfit for the day, which will be pleasing to her soon-to-be mother-in-law, her phone rings on the table, making her groan in annoyance. putting on her clothes, she peeks at the name, frowning on why her brother would want to talk to her rught now. "what is it?" she receives the call with a grump tone of voice.

"good morning to you too, brat."

"what do you want, jimin?" she hisses.

"open the door."

"what?" aria frowns, quickly fixing her dress, while leaving the towel on her head, holding the wet hair. she takes the door, sighing deeply at the sight of her elder brother, who's waving at her and showing her the plastic bags of delicious smelling food that he brought with himself. "how are you here so early?"

"that's not how you greet me." jimin rolls his eyes and walks past her to the kitchen, setting down the bags and takes out the dishes and chopsticks from the drawers. "come, i got us breakfast."

aria leans on the counter, watching him get everything out and serve the food for them. there are croissants, sandwiches and fruit salad. as if that's not enough, he even picks up a pan, placing it on the stove and collects the ingredients he needs from different cabinets. "what are you doing?" aria asks, eating a piece of kiwi from one of the two transparent boxes.

"making some out of the world pasta?" jimin states as if it was obvious.

"and why are you being so nice?" she arches up a brow, feeding herself another kiwi but this time from the second box.

"because i've to pamper you and make sure you cry the day you'll leave with your husband." he says, looking at her directly for the first time and leans over the counter with a smile, "also i was bored alone at home since yoona went to see her family."

"right, your wife isn't home so you came here so that i would cook for you and you could boss me around." aria nods her head, squinting at her brother who scrunches his face.