Chapter 09 || Sneaky Lil Bitch

aria shifts on her place, smiling at whatever taehyung was telling her, while her eyes remain pinned on her boyfriend, who is making his way towards them with a tray of snacks. there's a pack of mc donald's, two huge tubs of pop corns and three big cups of coke. he looks more than just hot walking through the aisle, wearing a casual white tee that hugs him nicely on all the right places, especially his biceps that bulge out and his buffed chest. the jeans he chose for today should also be illegal, for it fits his meaty thighs with perfection, displaying the muscles he has formed from working out.

aria sighs softly, almost drooling at the man, and looks down, wiping the corner of her mouth. fortunately taehyung's busy waving at jungkook to help him find where they sit, and doesn't notice his fiance thirsting over his own brother. jungkook's nearby when a voice makes him stop, and aria's head turns to look who it was, for she cannot mistake the voice for being a man's. to confirm her thoughts, it's a woman indeed, beautiful and giggly wih her friends as she leans a bit up from her seat.

"are you single?" she tries to keep her voice low, but the close distance of her seat from where aria is, makes it all pretty audible.

jungkook chuckles lightly, glancing towards his girlfriend, who is watching him back like a hawk. suppressing the urge to smile at her attempt to look scary, jungkook glances back at the girl, leaning down to whisper something, which makes her gasp and pout. but still she stands up and asks for a hug, which jungkook agrees for and turns to face aria, "hey, can you please take this?" he calls, earning a glare from his girlfriend.

however, she stands up and snatches the tray from him, almost spilling the cole all over him and the new girl, "yeah, sure. your hands must be aching to hold her." she mutters, stomping on his shoe before coming back near taehyung. "tae, can i sit that side?"

"here?" taehyung points at his seat, and aria nods. he smiles, getting up and takes the tray from her, placing it on the space by the armrest. "are you okay?"

"yeah, don't worry." she forces a smile, eyes subconsciously going back to jungkook, who is still talking to the girl and now, she even has her arm around his bicep. "jerk." aria mutters under her breath, opening her bag of mc donald's and starts munching on the fries in frustration.

in a minute jungkook returns, pressing his lips into a thin smile on noticing that aria changed her place. yet he says nothing, knowing that it wouldn't be too good for him if he tries pushing her buttons anymore. so, he just quietly sits down next to his brother, taking his pop corn and coke and waits for the movie to start again.

"tae," aria's voice draws his attention, sounding somewhat sad and whiny, which quickly makes him want to check if anything is bothering her. she scoots towards taehyung, holding her fries and mumbles to him, "i'm cold."

jungkook's about to say something, but stops on seeing taehyung already taking off his jacket and giving it to aria. all of that is fine, until aria refuses pulls him a bit closer, her eyes never even glancing at jungkook. "can i... uhm can i—" taehyung intterupts her with a smile, understanding the blush on her cheeks. he shifts in his place, holding her hand and lifts up the armrest between them, as the tray of food is kept in front of them on the small foldable table attached to the back of the seat ahead.

aria smiles shyly, and leans in his embrace, feeling the warmth, which although is not her boyfriend's body, but it's not so bad after the boyfriend had the audacity to hug and flirt with another girl right in front of her face. so, now she throws a smug look at jungkook, who has his eyes pinned on her, snuggling more in taehyung's side. 

"is it better?" taehyung whispers, caressing her side and aria nods, never looking at his face for the fear that he might get too comfortable in the romantic situation and would probably want to kiss her.