chpater 32

Thank you for your votes and comments

______________________________________

Sidnaaz reached at Lonavala farm house

Sana - ghar ke sab servent kaha gaye ?

Sid - maine unko chuti di hai. Jo kaam karna hai saaf safai aur breakfast Lunch wo morning me 2 ghante me kar ke jaayenge . Tab tak hum apne bedroom me rahenge aur bedroom ki mess hum kisi ko saaf nahi karane denge. Hum bas dono ye ghar me rahenge kisi bhi disturb ke Bina.

Sana - aap ne to full planning ki hai humare honeymoon ki

Sid - kya kare bande ne bhoat Waite Kiya hai. Abhi pura kasar bharna hai.

Mature content ahead 🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

His dark eyes filling with lust. He passionately kissed her. She was surprised but soon melted into the kiss. The once precise kiss turned ito a sloppy makeout session. Both of their tongues fighting for dominance. He bite her tongues and she let out soft moan. His hands roaming her body made her squirm under his touch. He tapped her thigh, signaling her to jump. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around the waist. He made his way to the bedroom with her in his arms. He threw her on the bed.

Sid - remove your dress Shenaaz.In the bedroom, there is no cloth policy.

He demanded. She did as he was told and unzipped her dress. She carefully slipped it off , teasing sid. Shenaaz unclipped her bra and threw it on his face.

Sid - teri panty me nikalunga.

He spoke. She just nodded and looked at him with innocent eyes. He went to her. He leaned over and kissed her roughly. She started undoing the buttons on his shirt. He took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. She unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pants. He is only his boxer now. She started undoing

Sid - dhire dhire baby, sabar kar

He told her, she just pouted. He start rubbing her clothed clit. The wetness in her panties was highly visible to him. She let out little whimpers. He went in between her clothed folds. He bent his face down in between her thighs. He licked her clothed pussy. She moan. He ripped off her panties. He set them to the side. He licked her clit and started sucking on it. He stuck 2 fingers into her and started sucking on her clit. She bit back a loud moan.

Sana - yes, yes, yeah righ their. Ahh sidharath fast

He stopped and looked up at her.

Sana - kya huwa ruk kyu gaye. Please kijiye na bhoat accha lag raha hai.

He smirked seeing her excitement. He continued thrusting his fingers into her quickly.

Sana - right there sidharth

She exclaims. He smirks, knowing he found her g-spot. He goes right back to sucking on her swollen clit. after some time she moans out as she cums all over his fingers. He licks up her cum from her pussy and thigh. He goes upward to her face and kisses her. She could feel his bulge up against her thigh. She reached down and started rubbing him through his boxer.

Sid - tu to bold ho gayi Jaan

She rubbing fast his hard bulge. He let out a small grunt. She broke the kiss and smirked. She pulled down his boxer. His dick sprung out of his boxers. She was drooling slightly at the sight. He pushed her down on the bed. She reached up to his lips to kiss him. The innocent kiss soon turned passionate and rough kiss. His hands made their to her neck and boobs. She gasped in the kiss. He started twisting her nipple.