chapter 70

To be continued

Sid - sach me ye sidharth apne shenaaz se bhoat pyaar karta hai. Meri jindgi ban gayi ho tum shenaaz

Sana - aur ye shenaaz bhi apne sidharth se bhoat pyaar karati hai. Me aap ko kabhi nahi chodungi Sidharth Raje

Sid - chal sote hai raat bhoat ho gayi hai

Sana - aaj no daga, akhada

Sid - nahi, mujhe bas mere Jaan ke baho me sukoon se Sona hai

Sana - aa jana me sulati hu apne puttu ko

Sana put Sid's head on her chest and started patting him, Sid fell asleep

Next day morning

Sid woke up to some noise and he look up to see sana grabbing her bathrobe from the closet. He look at her and she look at him. He get off the bed and goes to her

He pull her inside the bathroom with him. He put her on top of the counter of the sink. He also prepared a bubble bath.

Sana - ye kya hai?

Sid - kal aram Kiya Aaj thoda workout hona chahiye.

He grab her waist and start kissing her. He go down to her boobs and starts massaging them. He bite her nipples as her nipples are soft. Her boobs started to feel so soft and moist. That he couldn't control. He got hard but wanted to enjoy her breasts first

After sucking her boobs and nipples. He left of hickey on her breast. He made his way down to her thighs. He spread them and starts licking her pussy.

It was wet and juicy. He did a circular motion on her pussy with his tongue. She started moaning hard. He got up to see her face. She was sweaty and moaning.

He carried her in his arms and put her inside the bubble bath. The bubble covered her body. She looked at him confused. He took of his short and went in with her.

He slowly inserted his dick inside her underwater. She was moaning loudly and it was forceful. He started thrusting hard on her giving her no mercy.

He was going up and down while she was moaning loudly in pain. He destroyed her pussy with his dick as he loved it. While he was fucking her he played with her boobs. Squzzing them hard and harder. Her boobs were slippery because of the bubbles. Inside he went hard on her nipples. He massaged them and pulled them a little. Making her scream more while moaning. He still thrusting hard her pussy with his dick. With out a warning he cum inside. She also cummed but he was still going harder then before. He took out his dick from her pussy and carried her inside the shower. Then started to cleaned her up. After that he started kissing her collar bone.

She was moaning softly but little loud . He started to play with her boobs while giving it a gentle massage while the shower hitting on us both. He rubbed roundly in her nipples as her soft nipples gets hard and rises up. He moved his face to her breast and sucked her boobs and nipples. He licked her nipples as she moaned loudly. He chuckled softly as he started to bite her nipples and boobs gently. She was moaning loudly.

He was grabbing her by her waist because she couldn't stand properly. He was again get hard

He pushed her up against the wall and raised one of her legs and entered her and started moving his hips hard. In the bath tub Sid had fully destroy her part and it was already a little too swell and she was having trouble with Sid's member going again inside. Sana was moaning loudly every stroke.

He grabbed her one boob and thrusting her fast and harder. he moaned loudly with satisfying pleasure. He finally cummed inside her pussy.

Again he pulled her towards shower and clean Both of them. He wear his bathrobe and then helped sana wear her bathrobe. He carry her to the dressing table and dry her hair with a hair dryer.