chpater 34

Morning in sidnaaz bedroom

Sid opened his eyes and saw that Sana was fast asleep. Her quilt had slipped down over her breasts. Her milky white boobs and pink nipples were exposed. It was the rule of both of them to sleep with naked at night, Sid  had already become hard. He can't control now and he pulls her closer. He placed his cock on her pussy and slowly pushed it in. He started fucking her in spooning position. He kept fucking her. He was squeezing her boobs while kept fucking her.

Sana - ahhhhhhh sidharth subha subha phir shuru Aaaa

Sid - kya kare Jaan tu hai hi itni sexy.

Saying this he kept squeezing her boobs harder and kept fucking her in the pussy. Shenaaz started moaning loudly. He fucked her for long time he turns her face towards him and kissed her. He pushed his tongue her mouth. They are licking each other toung . They are totally enjoying. Then he leaning towards her boobs and sucking them. They wrap their arms around eachother and started humping harder making her moan louder. He buried his face in her neck and kept thrusting her. He moved his hands down to her butt and started squeezing her butt cheeks. They looked eachother eyes and started tongue kissing eachother. They kissed for long time and then he landed kisses on her neck. He kept fucking her pussy and was squeezing her boobs.

Sid - ohhh shenaaz I'm gonna... aaaahhhhhh yah baby

She could feel his cock pumping his cum inside her pussy

Sid - morning ka maza aagaya baby

Sana - me baath lene ja rahi hu aap aayenge mere saath ek saath shower lenge

Sid - why not darling chal ander.

After taking a bath, she was sitting on the dressing table and combing her hair. Meanwhile, Sid's phone rang, she saw that Kushal had sent a message to Sid

Sana - ye kushal bhai aap ko ghar se hi msg kyu kar rahe hai

Sid - tujhe padhana hai?

Sana -; nahi bas maine aisa hi pucha

After reading msg sidharth handover phone to shenaaz

Sid - le padh.

Sana - ye kya msg hai, apane office ke yaha new Chinese restaurant open huwa hai waha Manchurian soup bhoat accha hai. Bas itna hi.

Sid - tere liye itna hi hai. Hamare liye bhoat kuch hai. Chal niche breakfast karate hai

Sidnaaz niche aagaye aur nashta karane baith gaye. Sid ne kushal ke taraf dekha aur usko thumb 👍 dikhaya.

Sid - Aaji mujhe 100 RS Dena jara

Aaji - mere pass nahi hai 100rs

Sid - kya natak kar rahi hai, dena tere pass rahenge.

Aajji - nahi hai mere pass bolana ek baar.

Sid - jaane de mat de, kushal tere pass hai to Dena ?

Kushal Dramatically took out the wallet from his pocket and open it front of Sid.

Kushal - ufff sidharth mere pass bas 20rs hai.

Sid - jane de mere bhai, aise hi jana padega aaj office. Baba ke office Jake maag leta paise. Par waha ke loag kya bolenge ke itne bade class 1 officer ke bete ke pass 100 nahi hai. Log hasenge Baba pe.

Sana in mind - ye sidharth ji sar pe gire hai kya ? Inke pass 100 rs nahi aisa ho sakata hai kya? Aur sab se bada surprise kushal bhai ka wallet bhi Khali hai? It's strange.