chapter 60

Second day at night Sidnaaz bedroom

Sana laying on bed and He goes towards her and pinned her on the bed with her dupatta

Sana - aap kya kar rahe ho?

Sana - sid , kuch Naya try karate hai.

He starts pulling her t-shirt down and starts playing with her hard nipples she moaned and he licks her nipples which make her pussy so wet . He takes his big cock and puts it in her. He starts going so fast that the headboard of the bed starts ramming in the wall, her eyes start to roll in the back of her head and he starts groaning and panting

Sana - ahhh Amma sidharth

They both scream trying not to go be loud. They then stop and she gives him a deep kiss. He pulls his cock out from her pussy untied her dupatta and then he sat down on the edge of the bed and she sat in his lap. They start making out now . He started kissing and licking her neck and she just closed her eyes and kept moaning with pleasure. He then starts sucking her boobs and she was moaning loudly.

Sid - your boobs are so testy mmmmm

He kept sucking her nipple and caressing her back. Then they started tongue kissing deeply, their tongues battling each other with their mouths wide open. She was moaning and sid was loving the scene of her juggling boobs. They were fucking and now sid was rubbing her clitoris. He was loving the feel of her smooth and juicy skin and kept rubbing it. He then began fingering her clitoris and her moan grew. She had closed her eyes and was just bouncing on his cock. He now takes over and starts fucking her by pushing his cock deeply in her pussy.

Sana - ohhh....yes.... sidharthhhhh....fa...St...yes yes.......aaaaaaaah

He now kept his hand in her ass and was squeezing her ass. He squeezing her ass hard and he kept fucking her pussy. They had been making out for very long now. She tired now , she gets of him and he takes her to the wall. He pins her to the wall and started kissing her madly. He turns her around and was landing kisses on her back . He was caressing her butt while kissing her entire back. He starts rubbing his cock on her ass, then he insert his cock in her pussy and starts banging her against the wall . Shenaaz begins moaning and sidharth starts kissing her shoulders while he fucked her from behind. He now keeps his hands on her shoulders and starts fucking her harder

Sana yes .ohhhh....yes....oh....yes..shit... aaaaaah.......... aaaaaah

Her moans were pumping sid wild and he kept going. He starts nibbling her shoulders while fucking her and she was enjoying it. She was sweating now, he fucking her harder. Her moans grew louder and louder as he fucking her full force. He was moving his hand on her left boob and was squeezing it while fucking her. He kept drilling her pussy and was enjoying her hot body.

Sana - ahhhh..... sidharathhhhhh....oh.

He fucked her for sometime and then he pulls out of her pussy. He then picks her up in his arms and carries her to bed and laid her on it. He laid top of her and was tongue kissing her deeply. He then shifted his focus on her neck and landed kisses on it. He then sucked her tits and goes down to her pussy and started licking her pussy. He then got up and she got on her fours. He started licking her pussy from behind. She was biting her lower lip as he licked her pussy. She began moaning once again. He lay down her and starts sucking her boob while laying top of her. She then spread her legs and he gets his cock in her pussy. He pushes it in and starts humping. She starts moaning with pleasure and he was squeezing her boobs. He starts fucking her harder and her moans just kept growing. He now presses his face in her neck and fucked her harder, she now wrapped her arms around his back and he liked it. He started kissing her and kept ramming her pussy.