7: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙱𝚞𝚖!

♪V𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 G𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚢 L𝚊𝚗𝚊 D𝚎𝚕 R𝚎𝚢♪

QUEENIE POV

I was just standing there, in the middle of a protest, A carriage nearly ran us over, after it passed everyone started to fight, "Cheese it! Race, please, help me, I need some help!" Davey yelled while having his hands on Races shoulders, "All right! I aint deaf!" Racetrack replied, Everyone started to calm down, I moved up in the front with Spot, "Hey, hey, hey, break it up, Break it up." Spot said as he broke up a fight, I look up and tugged at Spots sleeve, "Spot, look." I said, Spot looked and his face went from confusion to disbelief, "Hey, hey, Race, Race come here." Spot said as he pulled on Races sleeve, "What?" Racetrack replied, he looked forward and just starred, "Tell me im just seeing things, Just tell me im seeing things." Spot said, Jack walks out dressed up all fancy, "No you aint seeing things that's Jack, whats he doing?" Racetrack replied, "Hes dressed like a scabber!" Spot yelled, "Jack? Jack, look at me, will you? Come on, its me, Mush, Look at me, what are you doing jack?" Mush said trying to get to Jack but the cops stopped him, "This aint happening, this cant be happening, what are you doing jack? Come on what are you doing?!" Blink yelled as the cops stopped him, "Hey what is this?! Where'd he get them clothes?" Boots yelled, "Mr. Pulitzer picked them out himself. A special gift to his special new employee." Weasel said, "What? He sold us out!" Spot yelled, "Look at him in his little suit, You bum! Ill soak ya! You fink!" Racetrack screamed, I ducked under the cops arms that were holding the boys back and ran to jack and grabbed his shirt, "What are you doing?! We trusted you Jack!" I yelled, Cops came and ripped my hands off him, "How could you?! carry the banner, huh?!" I screamed while I tried to get them off me, they started to drag me into the crowd but the guys pushed them off me, "Enough! Let me get my hands dirty! Come here you dirty rotten scabber!" Spot said as he tried to get to Jack but the others held him back and began to drag him away, "I'll murder ya!" I heard spot yell, "Traitor!" Davey then moved up to the front and he caught Weasels eye, "Oh, you wanna talk to him? Come on, come on, sure. Go right ahead." Weasel said as he brought him up there to talk to jack, "So this is why you didn't escape last night." Davey said, "Yeah." Jack replied, "Your a liar. You lied about everything. You lied about your father being out west because hes not out west. You didn't even tell me your real name!" Davey yelled, "So? What you wanna do about it, dave?" Jack replied, "I dont understand you." "Oh, so let me spell it out for ya, you see, i aint got nobody tuckin me in at night like you, its just me, i gotta look out for myself, all right?" Jack explained, "You had the Newsies." Davey said, "Oh, what did a newsie ever give me but a dime a day and a few black eyes. You know, i can't afford being a kid no more dave. For the first time in my life i got money in my pockets, Real money, Money! You understand? I got more on the way and as soon as i collect im gone, im away, all right?" Jack said while getting closer, "Thats good! Thats good because we don't need you! We don't need you! Because all those words you said, those were mine." Davey replied, "Yeah, but you never had the guts to put them across yourself, did ya?" "I do now." Davey turned around and started to walk towards us, He looked at us for a minute and turned back around and faced Jack, "Come on, whats the matter? Got a problem?" Jack said, Davey ran to him but was quickly stopped by cops and held back, "Maybe you'd like a new suit of your own, huh?" Weasel asked, "Never!" Davey replied, "Get outta here!" Weasel said as the cops put him out in the crowd, They started to push us out the way to make room for that Traitor and the other scabs, "You make me sick!" Blink yelled as they walked away, "I trusted you!" Boots said, "Seize the day, huh, Jack?" Racetrack yelled, Les then turned and looked up at Racetrack, "Hes fooling them, so he can spy on them or something." Les said, Racetrack scoffed at what les said, "Yeah, thats it, hes fooling them." "Yeah, hes spying on them, kid." Racetrack said, "What are we supposed to do now? Jack's one of them now." I said, "Dont know, up to dave." Blink replied.

JACK PISSED ME OFF WITH THAT LITTLE REMARK.

𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 : 825