FIRST DAY

I know Oppa is used by ladies I'm Korea to refer to their older brother or guy friend but I think it's cuter it coming from Haru. 👍👍👍

Third Person Point of view

            "Are you ready for your first day at school?"

            "Yes Oppa."  Haru smiled at his big brother brightly resulting in Ha Yeon chuckling and roughing his hair.

               "How is it you're still adorable."

                    "Stop it Park Ha Yeon! You're messing my hair."  Haru frowned and used his fingers to comb his hair properly.

                  Ha Yeon adjusted his glasses and looked at his little half brother who was dressed in the Navy blue blazer , grey trouser and blue tye of the most prestigious school in all of Korea ; Sungeol Elite High.

                 "I can't believe you got the scholarship, I hear the competition to get a spot there is very difficult."

                    Haru nodded at his brother , "I'm just as surprised too. But I'm happy." Haru looked at the magnificent buliding , it didn't look like a school at all , but yet again this was where the rich and privileged sent their kids .

                 Park Ha Yeon smiled at his little brother and gave him a thumbs up , "good luck Haru."

               "Thank you Oppa." Haru smiled and opened the door to get out , partially nervous and excited for his first day at school

             "Woo Haru," Park Ha Yeon looked at him seriously while adjusting his glasses , "if any rich brat bullies you , tell me ok? Don't let anyone undervalue your worth?"

              "Yes Oppa ," Haru smiled and leaned in to play with his brother's glasses , "if anyone picks on me , my lawyer brother will sue them. "

             "Exactly." Park Ha Yeon said seriously , he and Haru may not have had the same father , but they shared the same mother and he was protective of his little brother ever since he was born. As a lawyer , he knew how many suicide cases happened in South Korea and most commited by kids like his brother owing to the bullying .

            "Don't forget I can take care of myself Ha Yeon.".

               That made the older smile smile , his stress slightly reduced , "ok now mister , I'll pick you up , text me when you leave."

             "It's fine , I can take the bus home."

                 "Are you sure?"  Haru nodded and Ha Yeon stared at his brother in the uniform one last time before driving away

       Haru's POV

            I waved back at Park Ha Yeon as he drove off , I preferred to take the bus because I knew he had alot of work at the law firm and I didn't want to intrude.

               I looked at the massive school that must have taken a ton of people to bulid it , it was so fancy.

            " Sungeol Elite High."  I smiled to myself as I adjusted my backpack. I knew this school would pave the path for me even if I stood out in the society hierarchy.

            I'm really glad Park Ha Yeon didn't press much on the scholarship program , I couldn't let my brother find out how exactly I secured the spot in the first place. I did feel bad for the other students on the waiting list seeing this school only offers five scholarship places.