POOL PARTY

Hello people

Hello people. This is the new story I came up with. Hope you get a chance to check it out . By the way , these two stories are set in the same universe so I might make references to them in this story. Haru's neighborhood is in the same location as Dohwa.

Haru

I was surprised to see that the F4 even Suho himself came to see me , I had to admit I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or keep my guard up around him. But I was really happy that Han Seo Jun, Somun and Sangmin had come too , all just yo check in on me.

         Throughout the time I was helping Ms Sunhwa at the laundry mat, all four of them sat in the booth as I attended to their coats and the other clothes that needed to be sorted.

     Even outside school , the F4 still had the spot light on them because a few by standers kept glancing at them which wasn't again a surprise because it was uncommon for people as influential as them to be in our small town.

           "This is my house , make yourselves comfortable." I said opening the door to them. When I was done with their clothes , they had asked if they could walk me home and when I arrived they asked if they could hang around a bit and it would be rude to just send them back

            I noticed how they looked around my home and I knew it was definitely not to what they were used to. Somehow I didn't feel insecure that  four super rich boys were in my home , not in any way. I had nothing to be embrassed about.

              I expected to hear Suho make a jab about my home but he didn't, not  at all.

                   "You have a lovely home Haru."

         "Thank you Somun ," I smiled at him , I could see he was being sincere. I felt so gushy when he smiled at me patting my head.

           "Is this you?" Han Seo Jun pointing to a picture of me from elementary school.

                    "Yeah that's me," i noticed the smirk on his face , "what?"

           "Nothing , you look adorable with the missing gaps in your teeth." He teased me.

                "So?I'm sure you once lost your teeth at some point " I challenged you.

                  "Yeah , but I wasn't so  little
." He nudged my shoulder with a teasing smirk.

              "Did you were tigers back then?" I asked and the smirk on his face grew even more. I kinda enjoy the banter we were sharing.

               "So it's just you and your brother?" Suho asked bringing getting my  attention.

           I nodded , "yeah. It's just Ha Yeon and me."