A CLOSE ONE

Haru and the F4 looking lit 🔥🔥🔥my they are so hot🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Haru and the F4 looking lit 🔥🔥🔥my they are so hot🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵. Who looks the most handsome in this pic , not gonna lie personally they all do.

Haru

              I was going through a magazine Jun Ha had lent me, I was honestly so bored right at the moment. I didn't have any kitchen duties today , while the  rest of my classmates had gone outside the resort doing who knows what. I wasn't really in the mood to join them on the tour of the town , people had been given me weird looks lately ever since that scandal regarding me stealing Suho's watch , an act that nearly costed my scholarship.

              "Maybe I should call Park Ha Yeon," i quickly thought of calling my big brother but , "darn it. He's probably at the firm by now."

              Given it was almost afternoon I knew Park Ha Yeon was obviously stuck in a pile of workload. I sure hope he was eating healthy and by healthy I meant not instant ramen or junk food like he liked resorting to anytime I was out of the house and wasn't there to cook for him.

         "Hay! Little guy."

             I put down the magazine upon hearing Han Seo Jun call out to me with alot of attitude. He sat down next to me on another reclined chair. Wearing a t-shirt and beach shorts carrying a lunch box.

               "Wae?" Han Seo Jun looked at me with a raised brow, "What's with the glare?"

               "I tell you to stop calling me little guy." I contained my temper but it was hard when he scoffed , "I mean it. I'm not even short , I'm of average height. I don't get that dumb nickname."

             The bad boy of F4 just smirked at me with a cocky glint in his eyes , "you're cute when you try to be intimidating ," he teased me in a stupid babyish voice much to my charagin, "and no , I'm going to keep calling you little guy untill the day you grow taller than me. " The stupid smirk on his face grew , "but that's never happening."

                  "Then I'll come up with a nickname for you too." I said in a matter of fact , "in fact one that's going to annoy you."

                "Alright hit me. Let's see what you can come up with ."

          I scratched my head and separated the fringe in my face. I had to think of a nickname that was utterly embrassing for him which I knew wasn't easy since Han Seo Jun seemed to be the type who was rarely  bothered by what people thought of him.

               A smile formed on my face when I thought of the perfect nickname to tease him with , "tiger briefs." I extended my fingers imitating claws.

            "What?" He looked plain confused.

         "Tiger briefs ,"  i smiled most likely looking like a madman , "you were wearing tiger undies when you came out rapping to ROVER."