LOVED BY F4💗💗

Hey there dear readers

Hey there dear readers. I was hoping you could check out this supernatural love story I started working on recently. Please i.hope you check it out when you get to. A human boy caught between two goblin brothers.

Seo Jun

"I hear Mr Kang  is getting engaged. My mom said we are invited " Suho said whilst on his phone

      "My aunt got the same notification." I muttered , "it must be some wedding of the year ." The Kang family owned GoFood one of the top most successful businesses and oldest in the country as far as I knew.

      "Whose getting engaged?" Sangmin asked taking a seat next to me.

        "Taesin's older brother." SoMun clarified and that made him know who we were talking about.(Kang Brothers getting a mention 😆😆 Taemoo and Dohwa's wedding 😆😆)

               Kang Taesin was a few years older than us but he had a notorious reputation at Sungeol. He was our  senior , what he did especially to scholarship kids like Haru made even us look like saints. Kang Taesin was a real tormentor who knew how to make people stay in their place , when I think about it , that was similarly to Suho. At the end he was our mentor in a way.

       "I don't think I'll go." I said , "engagements are so boring and long." Someone was always getting engaged in the elite community. It was lackluster.

      "Who is he marrying anyway?" Sangmin asked

      "Kim Woo Seok according to sources ," Somun said he seemed to know alot but yet again his grandmother mingled with nearly everyone so it was plausible she knew the Kang's through their grandfather, Kang Da Goo.  "Taemoo's fiance  getting  is  five years younger ." SoMun said

    Sangmin sat up straight , "he's marrying a guy?" Even I was not expecting to hear that .

  Somun didn't seem to be as shocked as us , "of course."

  Same sex marriages among the elite were very rare in our country especially  those who were in such relationships in our status were usually private about their relationship but Kang Taemoo was going public with a guy that too someone five years younger than him

    "What is this?" Suho finally spoke after being quiet for a long while . He looked at me accusingly - what the fuck was his problem ?

          "What ?" I asked him , "what are you talking about"

    "What am I taking about?" He got up and began approaching me untill he shoved his phone in my face pointing the screen at me , "what is  this?"

  He was pointing to the cover of me and Haru , the one that had been published recently. Now I understood why he was acting this way - he was jealous.