THE DRAGON

Just want to say thank you to everyone who reads this story and take the time to comment and vote for it I really appreciate it♥️♥️

Suho

        "Can we really pay attention to Tae Young? The guys a pyscho." Sangmin said , all of us were gathered in the F4 lounge at school. We had to come back and I had to tell the guys what Tae Young told me.

                "He's clearly interested in Haru." I told Sangmin watching how he frowned. We all knew when Tae Young took an interest in a person or was never good news for said person.

                  "Why Haru though?" Seo Jun asked.

            "Who knows what goes inside the mind of that sociopath,"  I said while clenching my fist , "but he had admitted he and Haru were roommates but he sounded as if they were more than that. Also he said right to my face he has observed how close we are with Haru."

                "We?" SoMun asked ever meticulous of course , "does that include you Lee Suho."

                 Damn Kim Somun and his attentive attention because now all of them were looking at me as if I grew two heads or something. "The little leech is still annoying but he's not that infruriating." I hoped that convinced them I wasn't getting attached to Haru worse that I was harbouring feelings for this boy.

           "Alright." SoMun said but his eyes said something else to me obviously not believing a word i said , "what matters is that we keep Haru far away from Tae Young. "

            "Agreed." Sangmin said the most determined of us all , "they must be a reason Haru's on his radar."

             "There is always a reason with that pyscho." Seo Jun scoffed earning jods from us , "everyone who hangs out with him either gets expelled for something indulging in something suscipious or they just disappear off the face of the Earth. "

        Tae Young belonged to the most influential family in the country but he was antisocial and a little pyschotic. My mom was friends with his parents , before F4 was established I did hang out with Tae Young but merely because my mother forced me too besides he was a quiet kid who liked collecting butterflies only to tear their wings with a mischevious glint in his eyes that scared the heck out of me. My mom obviously never believed me and told me to contuine being friends with him

            But the final straw occured when I was nine , my mom and I were invited to his parents home. There was this girl , a daughter of the servants who told Tae Young she liked him. In return , he had asked her how much and she said alot , he told her to jump her out the window on the second floor , at the time I thought he was just joking in that dark humor of his. But a few minutes later the girl did as he asked which caused a scandal , I confronted him why he did that.

           Granted I was already prejudice back then and didn't like mingling with servants but I wouldn't tell one to jump off. Tae Young smiled in that dark manner of his and told me he wanted to hear her bones break and just how far he could coerce her into actually doing it. Ever since then , I knew something was absolutely wrong in his head.

             Even now in Sungeol , all the students knew it was best to steer clear from him because everyone who got close to him either ended up injured mysteriously , expelled for the most bizzare cases or would merely vanish.

     "Suho." Seo Jun's voice called out to me breaking me free from my thoughts.

         "Yes."