THE BALL

The F4 and Haru💗💗💗💗

       The F4 and Haru💗💗💗💗. Now that I think about it maybe it should have been S4 instead ; Suho , Seo Jun , So Mun and Sangmin.

Haru

       I was doodling in my note book , feeling Suho's intense gaze behind me but like I declared in the cafeteria , I wasn't going to heed him any attention. For the last week since kicking him down to the floor, tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife. I wasn't foolish , I was very well aware of my actions and that by doing so I was declaring a war on Suho.

           Suho hadn't retailated which I was surprised by but I wasn't naive like most people believed me to be - the so called King of the school was most likely plotting on getting back at me.

            Even though he hadn't entacted his revenge in the past week, alot of students were willing to take the mantle ; trying to push me around , some even tried to intimidate me but I  gave them a piece of my mind. I wasn't going to let anyone devalue my worth merely because they rich and privileged and I was not.

                       I focused on what I was  doodling at the back of my note book . I always did this whenever I was bored. I looked at the various italics of what I wanted my future restaurant to be called . I hummed to myself with a smile ; I either liked ' Haru's Place ' or ' Welcome to Haru's ' . I was drawn back to reality when I heard my phone chime.

        It was a text from Sangmin asking me to look in his direction , I did as asked and found him giving me his puppy dog eyes and a wobbling lip. He was so handsome and adorable.

           "No caving Haru." I muttered to myself and forced myself to look away from him. Sangmin seemed like a nice guy but he hang out with Suho , how could I be sure he wasn't trying to  to be my friend for nefarious reasons. Another text popped up on my screen.

                        - are you really going to be mad at me Haru?🥺🥺

                        I bit my lip not planning on responding

   Suho

I shook my head seeing Sangmin's more than usual immature behavior as he pouted like a big baby just because the little leech wasn't paying attention to him either.

         "Come on Sangmin ," Seo Jun nudged his shoulder with a smirk ,"can you get a hold of yourself."

        "Woo Haru hasn't spoken to me all because of Lee Suho." He complained . I was honestly wishing I had a swimming practice like Somun if it meant getting away from the complaining.

                  "You need to find yourself a new girl to fool around with to get your mind off the little leech." I retorted. What was so special about Woo Haru that Sangmin , Cho Sangmin hadn't pursued or talked about a girl in a week. Honestly I would think Sangmin was into Haru.

       I looked at the little leech who was smiling to himself scribbling who knows what with that stupid pretty smile of his. Did I say pretty?