THIEF

Just want to point out , So Mun and Seo Jun are the models of F4 both of them have appeared in magazines , just wanted to put that out there. Personally , I think Sangmin is my favorite, don't get me wrong , I love all the F4 of my story but Sangmin is just the number one. 

Sangmin

       "Why are you dragging me !" Jun Ha whined as i held her wrist, "can you atleast tell me where you're taking me Cho Sangmin."

              I just grinned madly at her  , "I'll show you ."

           "I can walk by myself."  She complained but I ignored her that and I always got a thrill from annoying  Jun Ha ever since we were little.

          I lead her to the kitchen of the hotel and I pointed to it , "look Haru is there." I smiled when I saw Haru helping the chefs around the kitchen  , he looked so happy being there. My heart swirled feeling excited at him being happy.

                   I wasn't used to feeling glad for someone other than myself but it was Woo Haru after all. The only boy I have ever loved. Was love an exaggeration? Maybe , all o knew was that I was feeling something akin to that regarding Haru.

              "He must be so happy , he does like cooking after all , he must be in zone in there "  Jun Ha's words took me off guard.

               "What do you mean?" I asked.

              Jun Ha rolled her eyes at me but what was new , "how do you have a crush on the guy but don't know he wants to open his own restaurant."

                That was something I wasn't expecting to hear , "that's why he joined the kitchen?"  It was clear in his eyes that he was enjoying being in there. I smiled , if he asked I would buy Haru a restaurant and have it in his name.

               "I'm going to join him."

           "Wait.. what?" Jun Ha did a double take , "you in a kitchen?"

                 "Yeah," I narrowed my eyes when she just started laughing out of the blue , "what's so funny."

               "You in a kitchen." She wheezed ,her face almost taking a shade of pink as she contuined to laugh hitting my arm.

               "Yes. I don't see what's so funny?" Ok I was beginning to feel offended as Jun Ha clutched her chest slowly trying to catch her breath , she even wiped a tear of you  from her eye - what the heck was so funny?

             "Cho Sangmin, have you even stepped into the kitchen of your mansion?" She asked me confidently with a judgemental brow for that matter.

                  I scratched my head lost in thought - had I ever walked into the kitchen of my home. I processed Jun Ha's question like it was done tricky exam questions , the type that left my mind blank whenever I failed to think of answer. (Dumb but cute Sangmin♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰)

                     I looked at Jun Ha who had  folded her arms staring at me with a triumphant look , "Exactly. And you think you can just waltz in there like you own the place."

                 "I have no idea the point you're trying to make Oh Jun Ha," she was ready to open her mouth but I cut off , "but I don't care. I'm going to my sweet Haru."