NEW BEGINNINGS

Haru

I looked at the photos we collected in the booth. Their reactions were so amusing , even Suho looked like he had really enjoyed himself .  I couldn't help smiling - I had alot of fun with them at the carnival , the most fun I hadn't had in a long time .

  "They all like me?" I was still reeling from their declarations.

Not too long ago , I was just a  single gay  boy who only had a crush on Sangmin ,I found  Seo Jun cool and Somun as someone easy to talk with and now I learnt them - even Suho had feelings for me. F4 liked me.

      The handsome Adnosis' of Sungeol Elite High all seemed to like me for some reason I couldn't understand but hoped to find out now that I had decided to try to know to known them better.

   I lied on my bed staring at the photo that we took in the booth .  Being told four adnosis liked me would have excited me long ago especially since they were the most popular boys of the school.

       At first when they told me I couldn't believe it nor did i want to. I was confused three days ago when they told me this , at first I wanted to believe that they were pranking me .

I mean Sangmin and  I kissed at the hotel  and we were supposed to talk.  I knew what I felt for him was a crush but now knowing he and the F4 had feelings for me had my brain spinning. I had to think this through before getting inspired by my love mix up. I did mean what I said ; I wanted to know each of them outside their image as F4 - the person behind their popularity .

     Sangmin was optimistic , Somun was calm , Seo Jun was confident in everything. At one point , I have been attracted to all three of them  I was curious  to know if any feelings would ignite after knowing them better. I knew there was more to those feelings than a mere crush.

I had a rocky start with Suho but even when I hated him he  was phyiscally appealing , he was handsome and he was kind of ok to get along now  but Tae Young's words of him being a snake and most dangeorus of F4 lingered in my head.

                    I thought of Suho ; he was the most confusing , first he loathed me , second he wanted to form a truce with me  and a few hours ago he confessed to wanting me to give him an opportunity to prove himself to me.

    "Will I be able to decide?"

           I ..I didn't know what to do. I did tell them to give me time to decide ,let each of them make me see them individually but at the end of the day I would have to pick one guy and hurt the other three. I didn't want to hurt their feelings. That somehow included Suho now too .

       "Bora..." She was Suho's ex girlfriend , "shit." I groaned to myself I had forgotten about that. What if she found out and hated me even more? But thinking about I don't think she can hate me more than she already does.

   "Haru?"

   "Park Ha Yeon." I sat up watching him rub his eyes obviously woken up from sleep.

     My brother sat down next to me , "why didn't you wake me you arrived?"

    "You were fast asleep when I got back and I figured you must have to get up early  to go to the firm ."

    Ha Yeon sat down next to me putting on his glasses since he couldn't see anything without them , "did you have fun?"

      "I did." I smiled , "I had alot of fun."honestly it was the most fun I had ." I definitely wasn't going to forget this evening.