Be My Lover?(13)

◇Silver Spoon POV◇

Silver Spoon waited impatiently inside the café, the wall clock read "6:03" Did I just get stood up? A few minutes late might not seem like much, but it felt like an eternity when you're desperate to see someone...And okay, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, Paintbrush isn't known for their punctuality. Silver Spoon turns to open the door at the same time as the object on the other side. Silver Spoon looked up and smiled when he saw it was Paintbrush. "I was starting to think you stood me up dearest." Paintbrush blushed, and fixed their bristles, absentmindedly saying "Oh, well, y'know..." before they hugged him. Silver Spoon blushed, and held Paintbrush's hands, which made them blush. Paintbrush pulled their hands away while jittering on about finding some seats. Silver Spoon brushed it off and headed to where Paintbrush was sitting.(little humor there( ≖ิ‿≖ิ )

Silver Spoon and Paintbrush sat down across from eachover. Silver Spoon was sitting up straight with excellent posture while Paintbrush sat back in their chair and drank the coffee they ordered.
(Omgosh!imma draw a fanart( '♡'人)

"I was just thinking..." Paintbrush said in between sips, "We should probably work out this...relationship." Silver Spoon made eye contact with Paintbrush, "So...Make it, official?" Paintbrush blushed and fiddled with their bristles again, Silver Spoon noticed that they had curled the tip of their bristles and added a shell clip. He thought they looked really cute~ "Make, what official?" Paintbrush asked, a wobbly, embarrassed, smile spreading across their face. "You just want to hear me say it my dear." Silver Spoon said, leaning in closer to them. "Maybe..." Paintbrush replied, doing the same untill they were close enough to kiss. "Fine dearest...Will you officially become my significant other?" Silver Spoon said, blushing. "Only if you'll be my lover," The conversation came to a finish as they kissed. And it was a long kiss too. When they broke apart, Silver Spoon gazed at Paintbrush who returned it. He finally knew what the big deal about being in love was about. The way Paintbrush made him feel was undescribable... He only knew that wanted to keep feeling it...