ııı (winning alone)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

 "Now, let's begin Blue Lock's first selection

"Now, let's begin Blue Lock's first selection."

.
.
.

After Ego finally stopped talking, your team decided to choose each other's roles by playing rock-paper-scissors.

"Rock, paper, scissors... shoot!"

Isagi won...

...You lost.

'Ugh'

After playing four more times, you finally won, being the fifth one to choose your position. So, you decided to just play at defense. At least it's better than being the goalkeeper, right?

However, it was better for the rest too, with your rebellious personality you wouldn't have agreed with it easily. There was no way you played such a 'irrelevant' position...

Once everyone decided their positions, Ego appeared on the screen again, to explain the points system used to choose the winning, and, losers teams.

...

You bursted into the locker room, already dressed on the tracskuit used for matches. Of course, the boys' attention was directed towards you, wondering what were you doing.

"You're late, [l/n]... Why didn't you change here anyway?" Kuon asked, voicing outloud the question that everyone had.

'Can he even see me? His eyes are always closed....'

You rolled your eyes and walked to a bench, sitting down on it.

"It's none of your business" You shrugged off.

"Yeah, it is!" Raichi hissed "You're acting so weird, always avoiding everyone, what's wrong with you!?"

Your mouth twiched, giving him a dirty look.

"As I said before, it's none of your business. Don't make me repeat myself, I don't want to lose my precious time talking to...someone like you." He was really getting on your nerves, and everyone noticed it with your not-so kind words.

Everyone felt awkward as the tension on the room increased; especially when Raichi's eyes burned with anger as his forehead furrowed.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that! Y-" He yelled, getting interrumpied by Kuon, who didn't let him finish the probably very offensive sentence.

"This is not the time to fight, guys," he started, "Raichi, we will discuss this later. We will have plenty of time to talk with [l/n] after the match, okay?"