vıı (the first laugh)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

6k words is crazyy

Tw: strong language (yeah, more than usual)

After a night in which instead of getting the rest that you all needed, everyone stayed awake worrying about the last match that will determine your fate.

So now, already on your tracksuits, your team stood on the football field, preparing themselves for what probably was the most important game that they ever played.

Game, start!

.
.
.

After leaving his opponents behind,
Bachira shot the ball with force, and Gagamaru launched himself, kicking

Furrowing your forehead, you cursed under your breath, seeing how the ball hitted the post and missed the goal.

"It's alright, [l/n]" Said Isagi when he noticed your annoyed expression. "We have just started. If we keep up like this we'll soon score a goal!"

"...I suppose you're right." You reluctantly agreed, relaxing the tensed muscles of your face.

"Holy crap!" Exclaimed Reo, looking in awe at Gagamaru. "That was so cool!!"

'What's wrong with that brat now?' You sweatdropped, not remembering the male act as excited as he did now before. 'We literally almost scored...'

"Hey, Nagi!" Mikage called his tall friend."Let's try that!"

'...huh? ...what are they talking about?'

Reo passed the ball to Nagi on the same way Bachira did a minute ago, but this time with more power... maybe too much, judging by how the ball spinned on the air.