v (bad day)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

I dont wanna proofread, bear with this for now l o l

̶T̶w̶:̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶n̶g̶e̶

It was late. The full moon was specially bright that night; the silver light that emanated from it made the cloudless dark sky look ethereal, beautiful infinite stars decorating the pitch black firmament like an empty canvas, as raindrops fell on the floor producing a relaxing tune... but it's not like you could even see it from your room, anyway.

Light snores were the only thing that could be heard, coming from the multiple boys that were sleeping deeply at their warm futons that protected them from the coldness of the room.

Abruptly, you woke up, a hand holding your sweaty forehead. Your head hurt a lot, and, groaning in pain, you tried to stand up. Looking around, you noticed the futon that was at your right was empty.

'Oh?...where's Chigiri?' You wondered when you didn't find your 'futon neighbour' sleeping next to you as usual.

So you, curiosity filling your body, went to take a peek at the monitoring room, to see if the boy was in there.

Once you did, you saw Chigiri and...Isagi?

'What are those two doing there...?'

You rubbed your eyes and took another peek, just to be sure you weren't imagining things.

Narrowing your eyes to see better, you were now able to see their faces... And it seemed like they were talking about something serious, judging by their expressions.

You stayed silent, trying to hear whatever they were talking about.

"One year ago I tore... the acl in my right knee" Chigiri confessed, his eyebrows furrowed when he talked about the sensitive topic.