xvıı (my knight)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

idk it's currently 1:59 am and idk if this chapter even makes sense

Your attempts to break free were ignored, just like your complaints were brushed off as you were carried to the infirmary, even as you kicked and thrashed, trying to fight Nagi off - he was much stronger than you had originally thought

As soon as you arrived at the infirmary, Nagi set you down gently, still looking at you sternly - as if waiting for something. You were surprised that he let you go so easily, after he had been so forceful at first. However, once he saw your expression, he simply said that you should 'Rest now.'

Huh? Wasn't he about to say something just now?

"Wait—"

Nagi stopped walking, and looked back at you with a bored expression. Even though you swore you could see his eyes glow a slight cyan tone, the moment you blinked, it soon disappeared.

"You got something to say, don't you?"

"...What gives you that impression?"

"Are you serious?" You bit your cheek in hesitation, but resumed your talking. "It's obvious. Or did you think I haven't noticed how you stare at me?"

Seishiro's eyebrows slightly raised. You probably surprised him, he didn't expect you to realize how painfully evident his stares on your figure were. However, his tired expression never left his features.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say." He simply shrugged off. "...If that's all, I'll get going... I don't want to drag this match for too long, y'know?"

Your lips twitched. But you didn't have any other choice but to dismiss that annoyed feeling. Maybe your gut sensation was wrong; if Nagi didn't have anything to say, you weren't going to keep pestering the already always bothered male.

"Mhm, if you say so." You sighed, brushing your locks with your fingers. "Nevermind then, just go back fast. Or don't. Your team will lose anyways."

"You're funny, [l/n]." The albino said with a flat voice. His eyes didn't show any hint of amusement, though. Was his comment completely sarcastic? You didn't know if you should feel offended by the humoristic tone laced underneath.