xvı (admiration)

𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

"Took you long enough

"Took you long enough... Bachira, pass the ball to me." The most glamorous boy ordered, passing his fingers through his luscious black locks. "I'll win with styl."

On the other hand, you sweatdropped at the male's... flashy charisma, a bewildered smile curling up so lightly the right corner of your lip.

'The more time I spend with Aryu, the more he manages to amaze me with his antics.'

"Got it~!" Sang Meguru, accepting Aryu's request as he tied his shoes.

"Hey, let's finish this quickly." Demanded Rin with an authorative tone of voice, one that you didn't really like much. You weren't going to make a sarcastic comment this time to insult him, though. You already grew used to his arrogance, and you didn't want to spend the last minutes you had before the match by fighting Itoshi. "We're gonna insta-kill them."

"Sounds good~!" Sang Bachira once again, replacing his cute smile with a sly smirk.

'No it doesn't.' You mentally disagreed, dragging a hand on top of your face. This comment just gave you too much second-hand embarrassment to handle. 'Insta-kill, really?'

.
.
.

Rin, Nagi, Chigiri, and Barou awaited for you and your team inside the football field, all prepared to start the match.

That until...

Aryu's eyes widened in shock, and he suddenly darted towards the other team.

"What...?"

"You, the red-head." He said once he was in front of Chigiri. "What's your hair routine?!"

"You can't be for real..."

.
.
.

After Aryu harassed Chigiri, and the male slapped his hand away, the match finally was able to start.

"Kick off!"

Meguru was the first one to take the ball. Without taking much time, he immediately started dribbling to confuse his opponents.

Isagi freezed on the spot when Meguru successfully performed a deep fake step, making him believe that he would go towards his right side... before combining it with a switch-back to go to the other side.

However, Yoichi saw directly through it, he was prepared enough to avoid Bachira's tricks to win over him.

"What's wrong, Bachira?" Taunted Isagi, "Try to get past me."

The bi-colored-haired boy didn't seem too affected by his friend's taunts. Moreover, it only seemed to make him get even more motivated to leave Isagi behind.