happy birthday isagi!

it's slursagi's birthday... wohoo!! i have a love-hate relationship w oneshots, and i suddenly had the urge to write one 3 hours ago... sooooooooo, here it goes! dont expect much, i wrote it in only one-two hour(s) while taking wayy too many breaks hehehe. so if u see any error, no you didnt :]

also, thx for 4k upvotes!! and almost 100k views woahh!!! im gonna draw kaiser tied up as a gift for yall :3 /hj

♡ 

Class already ended. The school day was finally over! But, surprising everybody since you were always the first one to rush out of class, you stayed behind all the students that wasted no time to leave… including the teacher.

Well, not everyone. Actually, Yoichi was still in the classroom, picking up his school bag to leave already. He was right behind you, when…

“Ha-ppy Birth-dayyyy!!”

“Ah, thanks, [l/n]-san.”

“Soooo, tell me Isagi… What are your plans for the day?” You smiled, tilting your head while stuffing all your books inside your school bag. You probably destroyed a few papers in the process, but gentleness wasn't your thing anyways.

“I still have football practice today,” He stated, eyeing your hands as they pressed a million of books inside your bag. He was getting concerned, will they even survive your force?, “But I guess that I'll head out to the park with some friends once I finish.”

“...That's it…?” You disappointedly scowled, dropping your shoulders.

He slightly blushed in embarrassment, “I'm not someone who does a lot of stuff for their birthday. I'm a simple guy.”

Your scowl deepened, and you slammed your bag on the table. The sound it made was strong enough to make Isagi flinch, but you didn't even blink at the force of the impact. “Simple guy my ass.”

“E-eh?”

“I can't believe it… you didn't even think about hanging out with me?! You truly are a fake b*tch, hmph.”

Isagi stood there flabbergasted, as you crossed your arms against your chest and looked at him with the most offended stare he ever saw on someone. If he didn't know better, he would have thought he actually insulted your dead hamster instead of telling you his birthday plans.

“Wait—, [l/n]-san.”

“Nope. I'm not hearing anything. I don't understand the fake-bitch language.”

“[l/n]-san…”

You did as if he wasn't right in front of you, looking out the window. “Woah, the wind is really strong today. I swear I can hear it talk!”

“Are you- are you acting as if I wasn't here?” He was dumbfounded. Yeah, sure, after a whole year together in class he already knew how unique your personality was. But he would never get used to your extreme mood swings; one second you're threatening him to kill his whole family, and the next one you were teasing him. How can someone be so serious yet so childish at the same time?

“Oh, wait. It's not the wind… it's a f*cking fly! Where is it, where is it?! It keeps buzzing right next to my ear!!” You quickly looked at both sides, searching for the imaginary fly, “I'm gonna smash it dead when I catch it!”