Chapta 1

// a/n i don't know what i'm doin' BUT this is my first v x n fanfic.

The action happens between the episode 2 & 3 but mostly in the ep 3. When v is chained and prom is tomorrow. There will be mostly just n and v cuz it's fanfic 'bout them so...

Enjoy!!!

//

V was alone in the pod chained to the chair waiting for N to comeback. She was bored and lot of time so she tried to break chain. After few hours her job was done. Now she must hide the fact that she broke the chain from N, so V hide the broken part under her foot.

After two hours N cameback to the pod. He walk in and saw V very bored sitting in her chair. He didn't say anything, just sat in the corner of pod.

-So you're gonna be quiet all the time?- V asked irated.

-J turned into giant caterpillar and...-N answered.

-Yeah cuz we're made for killing, what did you dont understand in murder drones?- said V

N was looking on the wall trying not to listen to V. V looked on N back.

-I hate your personality normally, but this is somehow worse. What am I being punished for?- V asked.

N was just sitting and didn't said anything. V turned away becuase she was irrated with N behavior. V was angry for N, she was pissed, but N didn't care. He was thinking about J and past especially about old haunted mansion, where he was made and rest of the team.

The next day---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N waked up first. He stand up and walk around in the pod. He was looking on control panel of the and touched some of the buttons on it. After a few seconds he looked on V, she was still sleeping. He was scared about her and himself. He didn't know what to do. J turned into giant worm and Uzi was scared of him. He doesn't know what will happen to him and what to do. When he was thinking V waked up and saw N looking on her.

-Why are ya lookin' on me?-V asked.

-Sorry... all of this just... - N answered.

V looked on N mixed.

-What? - V asked.

-I don't know... what if we just turned into that stuff like J? and...- N said worried.

V thinked for a while.

V pov:

So he is not traitor at all, he is just scared? Maybe if he will trust me i could help him. Maybe he is not brain washed by this purple thing. Maybe i would invite him into prom he would be okay.

3rd person pov:

-You should calm down N, i guessed you have killed that bug with that purple thing, don't ya?- V asked

-Yeah... but- N answered.

-So there's nothing to worry about- V said trying to calm N.

-You're right... but-N said.

-Today is prom so we could go and you'll forget 'bout it, but you need to find some dapper outfits for us-V said calmly.

-Okay... I'll go find some.-N said and flew out of the pod.

He was flying and looking for the best outfits that he could and V wear. 

N pov:

V is right I should forget about it and go with V on prom. But firstly i need find some. Maybe this suit would be great and this dress for V.

3rd person pov:

After a while he flew back with skeletons to the V but he forget that she is chained and he will unchained her.

When he came back, he put down the skeletons with outfits on them. N and V was looking on the skeletons.

-I wanna be dapper, but no! That's why you had me find these.-N realized that if he will go on prom with V he must unchained her.

-We're too dangerous- N said.

-Yeah exactly - V said.

N moved his head to V and said:

-Aren't you worried we have no idea what we even are?

V pushed his head away and turn away on chair. N looked scared on her. V thinked for a while and turned to him.

-If you free me now. I promise we'll only kill what we need to survive. Just you and me N.- V said.

V touched padlock on her neck. Together they looked on the key on the table.

-Why I should trust you, you just wanna kill and use my innocence for your needs- N said.

-I'm trying to help you, you're too worried about everything.-V answered

-And I promise you I won't kill if it is necessary. - V added.

-Maybe you're right- N said conviced by V words.

-We're teammates we need to trust each other so if you'll free me...-V said and stand up to N.

N was looking on the ground and saw the broken part of the chain that was holding V. He step back and looked on V shocked.

-You lied to me... - N said.

V looked mixed, after a while she understood that N saw the broken part of chain. N looked down on the ground waiting to be killed. He gave up.

V pov:

Ops, i should get out of that situation quick so N could still trust me. I need to be honest with him.

3rd person pov:

After few seconds V put her hands on N shoulders and start whispering:

-Look on me N.- V said.

N looked up to V and looked deeply in her eyes and asked:

-Why?

-I can't be chained here alone, i have only you left-V said.

-You could kill me when i sleep-N said sadly.

-But I didn't. If I wanted to kill you, I could do this but i don't do that.- V whispered.

-I can't- N said helplessly.

-N look at me. We're teammates i don't wanna hurt you-V said.

V ran her hands over N to his hands and hold them together.

-You need to trust me. I don't wanna see you losing your mind on these stupid things.-V whispered to N.

-So why you were lying to me this whole time.-N asked.

-You won't free me, I wanted to say but you won't listen to me.-V answered.

N slowly take his hand and hugged V, she hugged him back.

-I don't wanna be alone - V whispered to N ear.

-Me too, me too - N whispered to V.

-I didn't wanted you to feel that way, I'm sorry V.- N said.

-It's okay, it's a way better to be with you.- V answered.