The Final Frontper

//A/N

Well this is the last chapter. Not exactly... the end of this trilogy. I made this fanfic for joke, but i'm back so there is the new chapter. I'll reboot this series cuz i wasn't using my brain in 100% and my english looks poorly even that i'm learning it for 15 years now[it's not my native laungage]. Well that's because i'm writing this fanfic after midnight between 2 and 3 am sooooo my brain is kinda sleeping and sometimes my sentences don't even make any sense and after i wrote it, i simply just post it without checking typos and mistakes. Well the in the first chapter there's some mistakes, some things doesn't make sense at all but sometimes (for me) it's kinda good, not like 2nd chapter. The 2nd chapter is something that i'm not proud of and it's make no sense cuz i didn't have any idea for it but i wanted to make trilogy not a oneshot. But i had to read it cuz i didn't remember what i have wrote. Sumaring it i hope you like this [last] chapter. Enjoy!!!

3rd person POV:

V and N walked out of the cave. They looked around to see if it is safe for flying. The rain stopped but there were puddles everywere. After a while V strechted  her arms, turned to N and said:

-So the rain ened, now we can go to the prom.

N POV:

Well if she invited me to the prom, does it means that we are going on date? I should ask her while we are alone.  It is cool that we're going for party, but i don't know... maybe she likes me?

3rd person POV:

N was in some sorf of trance, his face was looking thoughtful. V saw that N was thinking about something to much.

V POV:

After all he is still with his head in the clouds. I should ask him what's going on until he'll will think to death.

3rd person POV:

-What's on your mind N? You looked kinda worried. - V asked N to awake him.

-Well i was just thinking that... umh.- N said while small blush appeared on his face.

-Yeah? - said confused V.

-We're going to the prom and...- The blushed started to grow on N face.

-And? - asked V not knowing what N was up to say.

-Are we gonna join the prom as a friends or it is...-N whispered because he was to much blushed say it louder.

A small blush appeared on V's face too. N started to panic a little bit.

N POV:

WHAT DID I JUST SAY... WHAT IF SHE THINKS I'M A FREAK AND.... NO NO I SHOULDN'T SAY THAT.

V POV:
WELL I DIDN'T THOUGHT ABOUT IT... WHAT I SHOULD SAY... I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING OR HE WOULD THINK THAT I'M EMOTIONLESS MONSTER.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...

3rd person POV:

-Well i didn't thought about it... - said V with blush on her monitor. - I guess it is a date if you want?

-So it's a date if it's ok for you... - said N with relief.

The two looked at each other for a couple of seconds. After a while V asked N:

- N do you remember about our bet?

-Yeah? - asked N.

V smiled and spreaded her wings.

-Who's last eats a missile.

N looked confused while V flew off the ground and shouted:

-THAT'S NOT FAIR, I WASN'T READY!!!