-6 chapter parto 2

Enjoy

S was sitting in the bar. He was looking kinda sad. Drinking the oil and thinking about club wasn't new for him. He didn't know what to do with B. He had problems with him, most of the group had.

- I dunno man, maybe he should leave us. - thought S.

After a while A came to the bar. He sat next to S and said:

- Hey... I know it's hard with B, but he was our inspiration - said A

- It's complicated... I want from y'all to give 100%... but he... I dunno... he looks like he don't care.

A looked at S, he didn't know if it's a good time to tell him.

- I don't know how to say it... but i don't feel the same in the club, maybe i should leave. - said sadly A.

- It's not big suprise... you weren't... you know.

 - I'm kinda tired of it. I wanna do something on my own. - said A.

- Hard times these days you know... Good luck on new things you would do.

- Thanks... I should tell rest of the club, not including the new ones... It's more personal.

- I understand. - said S.

- Special meeting?

- Sure. - agreed A.

After two hours most of the club were in the storage. M, G, D, S and M were waiting for B of course. B ran into the room and said:

- I know what is going on... ehh I didn't wanted to start it, but I need to leave the club.

- It wasn't about you mostly, but I was thinking about it and you're right. - said S

- You're always late and you don't care'bout us. - added S.

- At least we agree on something I don't feel it... - said B.

- Well you should know that A is leaving. - said D.

- WHAT!? - screamed B.

- I don't feel the energy anymore... so I left the band. - added A.

- A-Ha? - asked B.

- That's why you're not in the club. - added M.

- 'Cause we lost something in the way... - said B.

Out of nowhere humans came into the room and caught all of them.

- YOU TRAITOR!!! - Screamed S.

- IT'S NOT MY FAULT. - Screamed back B.

- Guys we need to calm down. - said D.

Humans took all the drones and cuffed them in chains.

Meanwhile:

V was alone. She was sitting in the library thinking about what to do. She didn't wanted to see N, because she was ashamed of what she did.

- Well I don't know what to do man. - somebody said.

V heard it and glanced of the bookshelf and saw N. She immediately hid behind the bookshelf.

- Well I need to talk with him. - Thought V.

When V tried walk out to him, she hit N and both of them felt down again. V's glasses felt on the floor. She tried to grab them, but N thought about the same and again a small spark run through their fingers.

- Deja vu. - said V

N took the glasses and placed them on V's visor.

- So I wanted to talk with you about yesterday. - said V.