Chapter -5

Enjoy!

So next day, same things as always. N was walking through the corridor. He was thinking what he could do today with V, cuz nobody knew when they and other drones will be disassembled.

- Maybe uhh...

~ At least meet with her... you'll figure this part later.

- You're right... but - N questioned himself.

~ I think you're a couple now.

- WHAT? NO!? I guess... not yet.

~ Ahh... you think to much. Look out the corner is coming. - Thought N.

- I shouldn't walk so close to the wall unless I want bump into someone.

N wanted to turn right and he did with longer distance to the wall, but unfortunately V thought about the same and both of them crash into themselves again for the 3rd time.

Both of the drones hit the floor, V's glasses felt on the floor between them.

- I guess is that you N. - said V.

- You're right. - said N with a big smile.

The drones tried to pick up the glasses, but as usual a little spark went through their's fingers.

- Deja vu.- said both of them.

N took the glasses and put them on V's head. N stood up while V could finally saw him. N helped her stood up and said:

- Did you thought about the same? - laughed N.

- Yeah... kinda funny. - smiled V.

After a small laugh V asked:

- So do you have any idea what we could do?

- Well i was about to ask you the same. - said N.

- You don't have any plan, don't you?

- Yeah... maybe we could walk around and find some things to do?- asked N

- Sure! - said V.

At the bar:

R was serving some oil to the L.

L was high drone with long straight black hair and black moustache and beard that looks similar to w. He had also blue eyes. L was looking like a cowboy, a special hat with leather jacket and pants.

R was high drone too. He had short blond hair, like 1 or 2 millimeters long. He had also brown eyes. He was also strong and looking brutal, but he was kind person. R unlike L was wearing normal worker drone uniform.

- Don't tell O about that. - joked R.

- Sure... He always drink too much. - laugh L.

After drinking the shot the two drones looked at each other, on the floor and other stuff. L asked:

- How he even is still alive?

- Magic? Or luck? I dunno.

- He ate yesterday a bat and he was alright after that. - said L

- It was nothing compared to the "situation". When he peed on the entrance doors... - laughed R.

- And nobody saw him Hahaha. - added L.

Out of nowhere they heard a scream. A very familiar scream. It was O.

O was normal height drone and the oldest one. He had medium long black hair and green eyes. O was wearing normal uniform and giant cross on his chest. He was crazy, very crazy... his stories were so crazy that some of the drones didn't believe that this happened to him. Somehow he was immunne to much oil and other stuff.