secund chapter

// a/n it's literally continuation of chapta 1, so i don't know what to say. Firstly read chapta 1 then you can read this chapter.

Enjoy!!! //

-So you must free me N - V whispered.

-I fought you were free. - N laughed.

V and N smiled at each other. After a second N took key and freed V from the chain. V threw away chain with padlock on floor. The chain have broken into smaller parts. V looked on outfits and then on N and said to him:

-Now we need to get ready for prom.

-Yeah! - N answered.

-By the way the dress you found is looking great. - V complimented.

-Thanks, I tried to find the best i could for ya. - N said.

V and N changed their outfits.

// a/n I won't write changing dress cuz i'm not horny kaszojad. //

-You look awesome. - N blushed.

V blushed too:

-You too N. We should go until they'll end the party.

-Sure, let's go. - N answered.

When they and left the pod V took a breath and said:

-I don't remember when last time i breath this air, so toxic. - V said.

-Well now your punishment isn't looking so bad- N smiled.

V spread her wings and said:

-Off we go.

N spreaded his wings too and they together flew out of the ground. N and V headed to the prom. N was leading and saw V couldn't keep up. She was flying slower than before. That thing disturbed N.

-So your wings get rusted, didn't them?- N asked.

-No, just I'm not in hurry.- V answered.

-Well I guess I must slown down.- N said worried.

-Nuh I'm doin' great I need just a few sec' to remember how to fly. Don't worry N.- V said reassuring N.

-Okay no need to hurry. - N summarized.

-Are you sure V? - N asked.

-N we're going on prom cuz you're too much worried about everything. Just forget about problems and have fun buddy. - V said to calm N.

-Okay, but... - N said.

-Just don't worry N. - V said.

They've continued to fly. V caught up to N and smiled to him as a sign that she is fine. Suddenly the toxic storm appeared in front of them. N and V saw the storm and N started panicking.

- What we're gonna do now!? - N shouted.

- Calm down, we need shelter or something where we can be safe. Prom is in a few hours, so we have time to wait for better weather. - V said to calm down N.

- Yeah, you have a point. - N agreed.

They have landed and looked for place to stay for the end of storm. Now both of them wre searching. N found cave were they could take refuge. It was small cave enough for two dissasembly drones but cosy.

- V I found something, maybe this could be a good shelter. - N shouted to V.

- Well this is our only possibility. - V said.

- It's small, but atleast cosy. I like it. - N noticed the charms of this cave.

- Me too N. - V said.

Both of them get into the cave and waited for the end of storm. N sat and lean against a wall. V was looking outside the shelter looking at weather.

- It's raining strongly. At least we have a few hours together before the prom stars. - V summarized the situation that they were.

- We can rest and or talk if you want. - N suggested.

V slowly sat next to N. Grab her legs and put her head on knees and lay her tail around her legs.

- Well we're atleast dry and fine. - V whispered to N.

- Now I can forget about other problems cuz we've got a new. - N smiled to V.

- You're such a jerk N. - V smiled back at N.

- I can't deny that we're makin' a lot of problems. Like tornado crossing farm. - N whispered.

- Maybe we should be called problem drones. - V joked.

- Haha that's a good one. - N laughed.

N looked on V sadly, V saw that N seems sad.

- Don't worry N. - V said to sorrowed N.

- It's my fault that we're here. I shouldn't chain you. - N whispered.

- No it's not, you didn't trust me. It's not your fault. I would not trust me either when I'll be you. Plus I was too slow. - V said.

- Well next time I will take you. - N whispered.

- Maybe next time if I'll be slower than ya. - V joked.

- Is it a bet? If it is I'm in. - N laughed.

- After the storm we will have a little time, so race will be a great idea. Now we can rest here for a moment. - V whispered to N.

- It's better to talk to someone than sitting alone in the pod. - V said.

- Yeah. I guess it was lonely there. - N whispered.

Both of them felt asleep. V fall asleep first and her head felt on N shoulder. N blushed.

N pov:

I didn't know V from this side. She cares about me and want me to be safe and happy. She isn't selfish but she needs me. I should be kind to her. Maybe she will like me back like i like her? But now I should sleep too before the prom, so I could have power.

3rd person pov:

N put his head on V head and tried to sleep. The rain was strong but they were safe down there in the cave. After a few hours V woke up and saw that she was sleeping on N, she blushed.

V pov:

Wow that was comfy sleeping. We have a little time so we should be on time. I must now wake up N.

3rd person pov:

V put her arms on N shoulder and woke up N. N opened his eyes and saw V then he blushed.

- Oh no we're too late! - N panicked.

N stood up and shouted. V stand up to calm down N. She grabbed his hands and said calmly:

- N we have time, calm down buddy.

- Oh so we have time, I thought we slept much longer. - N said calmed down by V.

V smiled at N in a sign that they're fine with time, N smiled back at her. The storm ended and they could continue flying to prom.

// a/n next czapterungo will be "somewhere in time" i don't know when, maybe next year or something. I'm lazy guy sooooo... enjoy these 2 chapters bye!!!//