Chapter number -4

Enjoy!

After a calm night, both of the drones were sleeping.

The attic was strange place. You didn't know what or who could be in there, but it was also a temporary shelter for V & N.

When the sun has arisen, the small light came to the room. This woke up V.

- So it wasn't a nightmare. - thought V.

After a second V recognised that she was cuddled to N.

- You really believe that everything will be alright after what happened yesterday?

- At least we are together... hmmm kinda sad that will end.

- Maybe someday it will be just a memory... maybe humans will treat us with some respect.

- After all the rainbow appear after the rain.

After some minutes of V thinking, N woke up and saw V faded in her thoughts.

- Hello. - smiled N.

- Hi, you finally wake up. - said V.

- yeah... - said N realising that he and V were hugging.

On both a small blush have apperead.

After moment of silence V asked:

- So what will do now?

- Don't know yet, but...

N stood up and scanned room quickly.

- We could find something here.

V stood up too and looked around her.

- Hmm... there's a lot of webs and spider everywhere.

- This place seems forgotten. - said sadly N.

- BUT it means that nobody looks here. - added N.

- That's a point. - smiled V.

N and V started to look for something, they didn't know what. Just to spend their last time not bored. N was looking in one of the corner far from window and V too, so they couldn't see much.

After a second for the both of them found nothing. Both V and N tried to came back to the window, but for the 4th time they have bumped into each other. The fall have awaken somebody on the attic.

A red eyes opened and a strange calm and quiet voice echoed the place.

N and V automatically hugged together, because they didn't know that somebody was there or maybe it was just a paranoia.

After a second a voice spoke again:

- Why are you so loud, I tried to sleep.

- Who are you? - asked V.

- And why are you speaking so quietly? N asked too.

- CUZ!!!

A strange a disgusting scream went through their bodies:

Both V and N screamed in fear.

- I have broken voice. - said drone now quiet.

- I'm T and you're disturbing my daily routine sleeping and waiting for death, but now I guess I need to entertain my quest. - added T.

- We're sorry T. - said N.

T stood up and walked to them, he also helped them stood up.

T was normal drone with red eyes and broken voice. Nothing special about him, but he was hiding in the attic for some time. He had also normal suit for worker drone. He was kinda cold, because of his experience with humans.