-2-2-1 Chapter

N was in the library reading books about dogs. When he took his favorite book "100 and one facts about golden retrievers" a small card flew out of the book. It landed under N's foot. He bent down and grabbed it. There was written that if you will sream sixteen times WOO in the bathroom while the lights are turned off, you'll see a ghost. The writing was made by crayon. N didn't know who made this letter, but he was interested by this information. He wanted to test it out. Without a second though he put down the book and he headed to the bathroom. After a while N arrived at the door. He come in the bathroom, turned off the lights and though to himself.

"Well if it's joke, it will be kinda sad. But firstly i should test it. Maybe i could meet a ghost and he would be my friend. I could show this V... but i dunno. It's kinda odd that a letter was burried under my fav book. NO N you think to much. Let's do it and find out if it's real or fake!" - He convinced himself.

N started to looking at the mirror. After a few seconds he started to scream WOO.

While he was screaming a small thing was running in his mind:

"Maybe it's J prank on me, maybe she is now laughing at me?"-N asked himself while keeping screming into mirror.

After the sixteen scream N looked at the mirror with smile. He was waiting for something, but nothing was happening. N started to realize that it was joke. His smile turned into sadness.

Suddenly the door opened so fast that N jumped back and started to scream. V came and screamed "BOO".  V looked at N and started to laugh. It was so funny to her that she couldn't take any breath. After a while N said:

-You got me with this. I could expect that it was you. Well you know which book is my favorite.

V couldn't stop laughing, her laugh made N to join her. After a couple of loud seconds both of them looked at each other.

-It was easy.- Said V making fun of N.

-Next time you're gonna be the scared one. - joked N

V put her hands on N's shoulders and gived him a kiss in his lips.

-In your dreams. Plus you're not scary - V whispered to N

-BOO. - N tried to scare V, but a small smile appeared on her face.

-As i said...- said V cutted by N kiss.

-That's a nature boy- said Ric Flair in the mirror.

Literally me after this chapter

kinda shorter chapter but it is still WOO