Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Ezra led him to a sex dungeon room where strapped Carlos to a chair. Ezra rips the long strip of tape off the detective’s mouth. “OW! THAT HURT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!” Carlos yelled as he struggles against the leather straps. Ezra leans closer to his face and forces a kiss on him.

Carlos felt Ezra’s tongue down his throat. He eventually bit his lip making Ezra jerk back. Ezra felt blood trickling down his lips. “You'll regret that, Carlos.” He lunges out at him but the restraints prevented him. Ezra chuckled at him. “You, your sons and your friends are all mine, part of my collection.” Carlos growled at him. “So I’m just your fuck toy?” Carlos suggested. Ezra grabs an open mouth gag from the trunk. “I do hate when my toys misbehave.” Carlos looked at the thing and start panicking. “The hell is that shit!” Carlos demanded. Without a word Ezra forced the gag in Carlos, forcing him to open his mouth wide.

“GAAAKKK!” Carlos cried as Ezra straps the gag on. Ezra smile like a little boy. “Shall we begin daddy.” He places an electric penis pump on Carlos's hard cock, then shoved an electrical penis toy into his butthole then shoved another into his open gagged mouth. Carlos gagged feeling the rubber penis in his throat. Ezra turned on and watched the electrical contraption fuck Carlos. He could feel his ass and mouth being fucked by rubber dick toys.

The electrical vacuum sucks his cock so hard liquid cum start squirting out his cock. The electrical rubber fucked his mouth so hard. Ezra felt horny and turned on by Carlos. Ezra took off the two electrical rubber penises off Carlos’s mouth and butthole. Ezra pull his pants down and force his cock inside Carlos’s ass. Ezra fucked Carlos hard thrusting his dick in and out. Ezra kiss Carlos’s neck.

“You and your friends are mine,” Ezra taunted. “Your ass is mine Carlos.” Carlos’s eyes wide in shook. Once Ezra removes the open mouth gag out Carlos pleaded. “No don’t hurt my friends,” Carlos protested. Ezra ignores him when stuffed a cloth in his mouth before wrapping tape around the mouth gagging me. Ezra smile at him. “Daddies are meant to be silent.” Carlos muffled cries through the wrapped tape gag. Carlos struggled the against the straps bounding his wrists and ankles. Minutes later, Ezra came back in the room with Lucky yanking him by the neck using a chain.

Lucky had duct tape wrapped around his mouth. Ezra gave him a slobbering kiss than licked his cheeks. Lucky sob through wrap duct tape gag uncontrollably. Carlos helplessly watched his friend being sexual assaulted by Ezra. He kissed Lucky’s gag lips.. Carlos muffled under the wrapped tape gag. “FUCK YOU!” This made Ezra chuckled. “Careful what you say Carlos,” Ezra said when he shoved his cock in Lucky’s ass.