Chapter 9

Carlos forced his hands behind as Grizzly duct taped them together than place a tape over his mouth. Grizzly put him in the front seat with Ezra. “Goodbye Washington, hello Canada.” Unknowingly to them Angie followed them in her car. During the car ride Carlos glance back at Lucky than Shane, than Angie’s car from behind. Ezra got suspicious with Carlos.
“Excited about Canada babe,” Ezra said ripping the tape off his mouth. “Yeah totally fucking excited.” “If only my son Chris was here,” Carlos said. Ezra grinned widely at him. “I can arrange that.”

Floyd notice Angie in the car following them. “Um boss we’ve got a problem,” Floyd said. Ezra look through the review mirror seeing Angie. “It’s that cop bitch Angie following us.” Ezra drove in full speed. Angie growl at him. “Oh not on my God damn watch.” She high speed her car. They end up on a car chase. Shane muffled cries under the duct tape gag.

Grizzly was so scared he cried. “I don’t wanna go to prison.” Carlos spread an smirked across his face. “Oh I heard prison isn’t fun, and you’ll someone’s bitch.” Grizzly squealed like a girl. “Like hell I won’t.”
Grizzly cowardly got out of the ongoing car and got hit by an ongoing vehicle.

Floyd rolled his eyes. “He’ll live.” The intense car went about two hours, until they reach the airplane base. Carlos was able to cut the duct tape bonds off and immediately fight with Ezra over the wheel.

Carlos managed to give him a punch. The car lost control it crashed to an air plane. Carlos woke from a concussion. He glance at the unconscious Lucky and the totally fine Shane. Ezra and Floyd were no longer in the car. Carlos jumped the seat and hurried over to Lucky. “Lucky!” Carlos cried.
Carlos was about to untie Lucky, when he felt a gun against his head. He spun to see a badly injured Ezra holding a gun and he looked pissed. “You ungrateful bitch!” Ezra said loading his gun.

Carlos lifted his hands in the air. Floyd grabbed Lucky and Shane out the car. Ezra put the gun up to Carlos’s forehead. Carlos Playfully laughed at Ezra. “Are you going to shoot me?” Ezra brought his face closer to his. “Don’t you fucking tempt me.” Carlos chuckled. “You need me right, after all I’m your favorite toy.” When Ezra’s guard was down, Carlos tackled him to the ground.
The two wrestled on the pavement road. Shane managed to free his bound and attacked Floyd. Lucky helplessly watched. Carlos throw a few punches at Ezra’s face. He got the upper hand by digging his teeth into Carlos’s skin arm. He let out an howling pain.