Chapter 10

Carlos and Ezra rolled all over the empty airplane road fighting against each other. Ezra slap him across the face multiple times. Carlos fight dirty when kneed him the grind. Ezra fell off of him laying on the road moaning in pain. Lucky muffled through wrap gagged.
Shane managed to defeat Floyd, than hurried over to insist Carlos. Ezra and Carlos fought again. The two men were brutally attacking each other. Ezra wrap his hands around his neck and began choking him. Carlos started to loose conscious. “I’ll always win Carlos!” Ezra yelled. He than thought about his son Chris. With the last of his strength he punched Ezra in the face so hard part of his teeth fell out. Ezra landed on the ground defeated with his mouth bleeding. Angie came rushing out the car. “Holy fuck! I missed out on the ass whooping.” Shane held him off the ground.

“You okay?” Shane asked. Carlos nod in response. “It’s gonna take a lot of therapy,” Carlos joked. The bound and gagged Lucky hurried over to them. Carlos carefully rip the long strip of tape off his mouth, than shared a romantic kiss with Lucky. Lucky blushed. “You could’ve atleast untie me first?” Carlos laughed with him. “Don’t make me put this tape back on your mouth.”
Hours later, the police arrived arresting Ezra, Floyd and the still alive Grizzly. Angie approached the three Detectives. “So what’s next for you three?” Carlos grinned to himself.

“Honestly going home to Seattle,” Carlos said as he hold Lucky’s hand. “And being with our family and friends,” Lucky said. Shane chimed in. “After nearly two months of being captive.”
Angie smiled with joy. “I’ll have someone drive you home to Seattle the first thing in the morning.” “Oh do keep in touch.”
The following morning the detectives left Port Angeles Washington and hit the road . After a couple of days driving they finally came home to Seattle

The cops escorted the three Detectives to the Seattle police department where their sons and the media were waiting for them outside. When Carlos got out the car Chris swooped in and tearfully hugged him. Chris sobbed in his arms. Carlos cried with him. “I’m here now Mi Hijo.” Scott and Alex emotionally reunited with their dads. The media start taking pictures of the Detectives and asking them a lot of questions about their kidnapping. Carlos and the others blow them off. Several months later, Carlos and Lucky began dating again. Shane and his son Scott were vacationing in London. That night Carlos walked Lucky home.

“Goodnight Lucky,” Carlos said kissing his boyfriend. Lucky kissed him back before heading inside. Carlos’s house was a few blocks away. He walked through the night. Minutes after reaching his driveway he than felt a hand grabbed his mouth. He looked up and saw Grizzly holding him. Than he heard a familiar voice Ezra. Ezra step into the dim street light. “Goodbye Seattle, hello Canada.” Carlos whimpered through the hand gag.
Epilogue
Carlos's body was mummified in duct tape and their mouth were wrapped in duct tape. Ezra gently kissed Carlos. “You’ll love Canada, you’ll be my husband forever.”
A day later, after Chris received a text from Ezra messaging him that he kidnapped Carlos. Chris desperately rushed over to the airport.

Chris was surprisingly greeted by his Godfather.  Lucky, “w…what, h- How did you know I was at the airport?” ” Chris said. Lucky didn’t wanna risk bringing his Godson to Canada. “Ezra sent me the text message too.” I can’t let you go to Canada alone.” Lucky place hand on Chris’s shoulder. We’ll go to Canada together and bring your dad back home.” Chris agreed with his Godfather. Lucky turned to Lady from the desk counter. “Two tickets to Vancouver Canada.”