Chapter 4

After Ezra was done fucking Lucky, Ezra used leather handcuffs on Lucky, handcuffing them to a chair. Ezra kissed him before leaving the room. Lucky and Carlos struggled against the leather handcuffs. Couple minutes passed Ezra came back bringing Shane with him. After he tied Shane to a chair, Ezra grinned at the three Detectives. Lucky muffled through wrap gagged. Ezra gently tap Lucky's cheek. Ezra put his arms around Lucky's shoulder.

"It's must've been hard, sending your son to America to give him a better life." Ezra planted a kiss on Lucky's duct lips. Shane growled under the duct tape. Ezra snickered. If you're wondering why I kidnapped you three sexy Detectives. Carlos struggled against the restraints. Ezra formed an evil smile across his face. "You put my beloved Bernard in prison, the reason why I'm seeking my revenge."

"My boyfriend loved me and you took him away." Ezra smiled creepily. "Now I have you the detective daddies as my collection." "MMMHFM!" Shane muffled struggling against the ropes. Ezra stroke Shane's than kissed him. Shane jerked back. "We're going to have so much fun tonight." Ezra snap his fingers, the Detectives turned as their eyes lit up in shock. Grizzly and Floyd entered the room naked. The two beefy men grinned at the three Detectives. "Who's ready for fucking?" Floyd asked. Grizzly stroke his cock.

"I'll get Detective Steel and You get Detective Yun babe," Grizzly said. Ezra grinned widely at Carlos. The following the night Ezra and his henchmen fucked the three Detectives. Grizzly fucked Shane who was tied down to the table, Lucky was tied down to a dirty pool table being fucked by Floyd, and Carlos was tied to the bed while Ezra fucked his ass hard.

The three beefy men fucked the Detectives. Grizzly thrust his cock hard on Shane. "Maybe I'll fuck you more later." Shane muffled cries. "NO MMMMFPH!" Lucky got butt fucked so hard white liquid cum start leaking out his ass. Floyd sexually lick Lucky's duct tape lips. Ezra should no mercy when he fucked Carlos.

After Ezra and the Henchmen Floyd and Grizzly fucked the Detectives, the trio men start squirting cum all over the three Detectives. Floyd laughed at them. "It's raining cum." Grizzly squirt a load of cum out his cock. Grizzly chuckled while rubbing his wet sticky cock. Ezra gave Carlos a golden shower peeing on him. After Ezra and the Henchmen Floyd and Grizzly were done tormenting them, Floyd give the Detectives a heavy dose of drug sedating them. Ezra passionately kissed the drugged Carlos on the gagged lips.