Chapter 8

The next afternoon Carlos and the two Detectives were at the festival having fun. They did every activity together and went on rides. Once night hit the town threw a party. Shane was dancing with some local children. Carlos and Lucky slow dance. Lucky kissed Carlos on the lips. “I remember when you and I did a slow dance almost 30 years ago,” Lucky said. Carlos kissed him back.
“I really missed this.” Lucky nod in silence. “I missed being with you Carlos,” Lucky said. The two men hugged. Carlos shed a tear. “I love you, I’ll always love you Lucky.” Lucky shed tears too. “I love you too Carlos.”
While the two dance the music cut off. The towns people all eyed Ezra and his henchmen Grizzly and Floyd.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me,” Shane said. Carlos hold Lucky’s hand. Ezra step forward with a huge smirk on his face. “Well it took weeks to find my favorite toys.” Shane was about to punch Ezra, but Grizzly hold him back. The towns people all coward in fear. Angie step out the crowd. “You get the fuck out of my town!” Ezra giggled at her. “Not without my toys.” Carlos didn’t want anyone to get hurt from Ezra. “Alright Ezra, you win we’ll go with you.” Shane looked at him stunned. Ezra gleefully grinned at him. Shane scolded at Carlos.

“Carlos, what the fuck you doing!” Shane said. Carlos glared at Shane. “We can’t risk anyone getting hurt Shane,” Carlos said. Unexpectedly Lucky walked over to Ezra. Carlos was shocked. “Lucky!” “Take only me Ezra,” Lucky said. Carlos walked over to him. “Lucky no! Don’t do this.” Lucky shed a tear. “I can’t bare watching you and Shane getting hurt.”
He kissed him before Grizzly snatched him away. Ezra grinned at them. “You’ve got twenty-four hours to join us for a trip to Canada or you’ll never see us or your boyfriend ever again.” Angie step forward. “I'll put you in jail for life.” Ezra scoffed at her. “Well see bitch.” Carlos, Shane, and the towns people watched Ezra and the Henchmen took Lucky away.

In abandoned house, Lucky was wrapped in full body duct tape and his mouth wrapped up. Ezra smile proudly at his toy. “Tomorrow night you will be shifted to my hometown Canada.” Lucky muffled through wrap gagged. Ezra kissed him. “Don’t worry your boyfriend will come crawling back.” “As for Shane, he’s just boring fuck toy.”
Grizzly came up from behind.

Grizzly, take my toy to the top floor bedroom. Grizzly carried the bound and gagged Lucky away. Floyd came in dining room. Ezra crest his face. “You and Grizzly been very good henchmen.” Floyd lean in kissing Ezra’s lips.
Back at Maybelline’s house, Carlos and Shane were arguing about the situation. “They’ve got Lucky, and planning on shifting him to Canada,” Carlos said. Shane shook his head.

“I can’t go through the fucking sexual torture again.” Carlos scolded at him. “Shane, if we don’t surrounded, they'll take Lucky away from us.” Shane refused to help. “Your on you own Carlos.”
Angie walked into the house. Carlos desperately turned to Angie. “Angie, we’ve got to do something.” Angie sighed.

“Look my team and I are doing our best to find Lucky.” Suddenly Carlos received a call from an unknown caller. Shane looked at him stunned. “It could be Ezra,” Shane guessed. Carlos answered the phone when Ezra’s voice appeared. “Hello Carlos Santos, If you want to see Ji-Ho Yun again, meet me at Sally’s Diner.”

“So come alone,” Ezra said. Carlos was confused. “Don’t you want Shane too?” Ezra lashed out at him. “MOTHERFUCKER! I ONLY WANT YOU! AND SHANE IS JUST SOME BORING ASS USED UP SEX TOY!” Shane grind his teeth in anger. Carlos heard Lucky’s muffled cries in the background. “Meet me at Sally’s Diner at 5am, and come alone.”

Around 5am in the morning Carlos should up alone at Sally’s Diner. “This better work,” Carlos  mumbled. Carlos entered the Diner where Ezra was sitting on the counter table eating a pie. Carlos turned to see Lucky sitting on the Diner couch tied up and gagged. Carlos sat beside Ezra. “I’m here, now let Lucky go.” Ezra chuckled while rating his pie. “You really think you can fool me Carlos,” Ezra said. With a snap of his finger the door swung open as Floyd dragged a bound and gagged Shane in. “Found this daddy Steel lurking,” Floyd said. Carlos glance at the window seeing Angie. Carlos nod his head at her.

“So how about Canada huh!” Carlos said distracting Ezra. Ezra looked at him suspiciously. “You want to go Canada.” Carlos pretend to flirt with Ezra. “Yes, so I can be your boyfriend toy.” “I love it when you tie me up and put tape over my mouth.” He was rubbing his arm. Ezra raised his eyebrow but easily gave in. “We’ve better catch our flight.” Grizzly and Floyd grabbed Shane and Lucky escorting out the Diner. Carlos forcibly kissed Ezra on the lips before leaving.