Chapter 5

More weeks passed, as Carlos, Shane, and Lucky remained imprisoned inside the glass display. All three of them were drugged, still naked, still tied up and gagged. Shane muffled weakly through the wraparound duct tape gag as he was feeling weak from the drugs. Lucky had his face pressed against the glass passed out. For the past weeks Ezra and the Henchmen Floyd and Grizzly have been fucking all three of them and using them as their sex toys to play with. The next night the door slide open when Floyd and Grizzly step in the room naked like always. The two beefy men shared a romantic kiss than walked over to the glass displays. Grizzly who is a extremely giant walked over to Lucky's glass display and start rubbing his penis against the glass.

Floyd was licking Shane's glass display. "I love fucking men," Floyd said. Grizzly grind his teeth hard as he rub his dick hard on Lucky's glass. He rub his dick so hard cum start squirting out. Carlos felt weak from the drug they've been sedating him and the others for months. Carlos had gave up hope for the past months, since no one will find him, his son and others at Ezra's mansion located in Pacific Northwest Washington woods.

Carlos watched Lucky squirm weakly when Grizzly went over to the next glass rubbing his penis. Floyd taunted Shane by kissing the glass. Grizzly face Floyd smiling at him. "Ezra is way more fun to be around than Bernard Speers," Grizzly said. Floyd nod his head agreeing with him. "Well in some cases we did had fun with Bernard three years back in Egypt when we kidnapped Shane Steel, fucked him before we mummified him."

Shane flash them a dirty look. Carlos muffled weakly through the wraparound duct tape gag. Ezra came in wearing a silky robe. He smiled at his henchmen. "I see you big hunky sexy men are having fun." Ezra and the Henchmen Floyd and Grizzly dragged the three Detectives out of the glass displays. Ezra place Carlos on the bed and shoved his cock inside and fuck him. The two henchmen fuck the two Detectives. Floyd and Grizzly start kissing each other while fucking Shane and Lucky at the same time.

Ezra's forehead began sweating as he fuck Carlos hard. Ezra pull his cock and rub his dick against Carlos's. Ezra moan and groan his rub his cock hard. Carlos muffled under the wrapped tape gag. "I'M GONNA CUM!" Both men squirt cum out their cocks. Grizzly forced his cock in Lucky's mouth. Lucky tried not to choke on Grizzly's cock. Grizzly fucked his mouth hard until squirt cum inside Lucky's mouth than forced him to swallow. Floyd was busy butt fucking a drugged Shane. Floyd smacked his ass hard making Shane muffled screams. After being sexual tortured, Ezra tied Carlos to the bed as he snuggled up to him. Ezra sniffed his brown hair.

"You'll like Canada, maybe one day I'll kidnapped you and your son Chris, then fly you guys to my hometown Montreal Canada." Carlos's eyes grew wide. Ezra went to sleep couple hours later, Carlos struggled against the ropes. After several minutes wiggling. He managed free himself from the ropes. He quietly climb out the bed and slip out the room without waking up Ezra. He crept through the hallway as rip the tape gag off his mouth. "Shit! I got'da find close to wear," Carlos said to himself. He enter a room where he a pile of close, minutes after slipping close on, he grab two pairs of close for Shane and Lucky.