𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Susanna and Liam Summers are the last of their family still standing. Liam's twin brother is barely cold, and the two are off on the road again. Both pray when they close their eyes at night, they won't open them again.

Even if they added together their survival skills, they still came up short for the minimum to survive in the end of the world.

It was clear that they wouldn't both make it for long.

--------

Girl has a new name and a new will to live. She knows who she is and she knows what she needs to do. Finding Beth couldn't have been by chance. This was destiny. It was her duty to get the both of them back to their family.

Preferably alive.

Sanna wasn't going to let Dawn get the best of her.

She'd seen worse.

--------

Daryl Dixon is right back where he started. He's hopeless, lost, and angry at the world. He was a bad luck charm, nobody lasted long once they got close to him.

He'd lost Beth once, and now he'd lost Girl. But only one of them was gone for good.

With a chance to get Beth back, he knows he has to take it. If not for himself, for Girl. She never lost hope, and he was forcing himself to try to do the same.

Act Four of DYCFM coming soon!Stay tuned for sneak peaks of things to come and more fun stuff!Check out my other book, 'Oh, Susanna!' for some unreleased and unused content! I have original versions of chapters coming up to hold y'all over until I...

Stay tuned for sneak peaks of things to come and more fun stuff!
Check out my other book, 'Oh, Susanna!' for some unreleased and unused content! I have original versions of chapters coming up to hold y'all over until I can get part 4 up!

I love every single person reading this, thank you for your support and I'm excited to keep going!
Love,
Lynn <3