Chapter 6: Not Again

It is after everyone's shift and we all went to get some drinks from the bar we always go to after work, but while you and the team are laughing, and randomly you see a red dot on you, and you look to see what it is and a face you have seen before and

you said, "Is tha-

All of a sudden you feel a sharp pain in your side and you see blood on your shirt someone has  shot you right in your stomach, the same place you got your matching tattoos with the team, you look down and see blood and fall straight to the ground, ghost tried to chase the person but you stopped him to stay with you so the others went to chase them.

Ghost yelling "CALL 911 NOW'

he starts to put pressure on the wound, and you hold his hand tightly "Ghost,that's..that's one of Lazos gunmen, you said you got all of them" as tears forms in your eyes.

His voice gets shaky as he says, "We did Hun, they are all dead, we confirmed it."

You say "That's... that's one of them" and then you pass out from the pain.

Ghost picks you up and runs to meet the ambulance outside and come with them. They rush you into surgery and everyone meets him at the hospital.

Once Ghost sees Price, he says to him "She told me before she was shot, it was one of Lazos gunmen.

Price says, "That's impossible they're all dead."

Ghost is mad and says, "She wouldn't lie about this; does he have any brothers, or anything connected to the Lazo gang?"

Price says, "I'll check but someone is going to have to stay with her until we catch this guy."

Ghost says, "Well have soap or graves stay with her cause I'm finding this guy and killing him."

 Price looks down "No, we will go you need to stay here with y/n and protect her she needs you" before ghost can storm off.

the doctor comes back and says, "She almost died but we got all of the bullets out and you can see her in a while."

Once ghost knows you're ok he rushes to your room, he thinks he thought he would be used to seeing you in the hospital, but he just blames himself,

He keeps saying "It should have been me, not her, she was just getting better".

You start to wake up and you see ghost and say, "Where am I" and you lock eyes with him and he gives you a small gentle kiss, "You were shot at the bar, do you remember what happened? He speaks.

You start to cry as you remember "Are they going to kill me ghost"?

Ghost being a protector "No they will not even be able to get close to you or so help me God I will rip anyone who tries to get near you to shreds, I will not leave your side and Soap will be at the door in the day. Nobody is ever going to hurt you again".

Once you get your head cleared you look down and see that your tattoo is all messed up and now you can see Lazo's name again on you and now you feel worthless and start to cry again,

ghost notices. 'Baby, what's wrong, are you ok?' He speaks.

You start to shake and lift up your gown and show him and you said:" I can't do this anymore, I can't look at this every day for life, when this is all over can we get it fixed?"

He knows how badly that affected you and how much the tattoo meant to you,

He says "I promise you that we will get it fixed.

You get to sleep while he watches over you, never leaving your side even if you are asleep. A few days later you get to leave the hospital but for your protection, you are staying at the safe house and ghost is coming with you also so you're not alone. Ghost knows you're sad because you can go home yet but he is willing to do anything to make you feel better even if it's just watching your favorite movie, as long as you are laughing or smiling that's all that matters.

A few weeks later it is 3 am and Ghost gets a call. Price says, "that they are on their way to catch this guy and when they do, they will send a pic to confirm one of Lazos boys."

Ghost tells you and you ask, "Are you going with them to catch them."

as much as he wants to, he tells you "No love, I'm not leaving you" and you give him a gentle kiss.

A few hours pass and they finally send a picture of him, Ghost shows you the picture.

you say "That's Lazos Brother Scotty."

and once they get that text, they take him away.

He says, "We can finally go home, baby.'

you worried "Is that the last Lazo out there that's trying to hurt me?"

He has asked Price before just in case you asked already, and he looks you in your eyes and tells you "He is the last Lazo that will ever hurt you."

"You promise? You say looking into his eyes.

"I promise, love," he says looking back into his eyes.

you jump up and hug him because you finally know you are safe. Y/n goes to the tattoo place, and they told her they can fix her tattoo they fixed it,

and he tells you "See I told you they were able to fix it and now you will not need to see his name ever again my love" Thank you, bae, I love you so much as you kiss him and yall go home and settle down for the night. A few months have passed and it's 1 a half-year anniversary for you and Ghost.