Chapter 8: The unexpected

He could not waste any moment to taste you because you looked so good you barely made it to the door. He quickly takes off your dress, almost ripping it as you do the same to him. As he is in his boxers and you are in your bra and panties all of a sudden you tell him to stop as you feel as if you are being watched by another person,

You get up and put on a ghost's jacket and all of you get shot in the arm

Ghost yells 'Y/n, get down!" as he rushes to you and his body is a shield to you as you hear gunfire.

You are crying and grunting while asking ghost "Who are these people, what do they want with us?"

He replies while trying to calm you down "I don't know baby, just keep calm"

Ghost reaches for his phone and calls Price. "Price! These people are shooting up our house, we need backup now!"

Price quickly hands up the phone and gets the team all geared up.

After a minute it stops but as you get up a group of masked people pull you and ghost apart and take him away holding you down so you can't run to him.

A person in a different mask comes up to you and says "You took something from me and now I'm taking something from you," and then removes their mask. You were shocked to see Sky's mom, Amanda.

You quickly said before she goes goes "Amanda, what the fuck is wrong with you, he has nothing to do with this!"

"He is with you, so now he has everything to do with this" Amanda says

She fires a few more shots at you but misses and quickly leaves.

You try to run after them but you are in too much pain so you fall to the front of the house.

Price and the team, you run up to Price, bloody and sobbing. He quickly calls the medic and has you taken to the hospital.

You say" Price, please come with me" He comes with you and talks to you on the way to the hospital.

'Y/n do you know who these people were" he says" "I only know one person, Price it is by her mom, it's Sky's mom, Amanda she is still mad about what happened and is blaming me, it wasn't my fault, but now they took him and now it's my fault'' As you start to cry

Price holds your hand and tells you "No, y/n. None of this is your fault, but we will find him but you need to get better".

They take you to get the bullet removed but no matter what Price stays right by your side, they take you into recovery and the whole team is waiting for you.

Price has already texted the team what you told him and they are trying to find out info about her and where they are.

The team comes into the room "So far we only have a few of her family members in custody but none of them are talking, we checked out all the properties but came up clean, we don't know where he is y/n but we will find him" Graves says.

You are out of the hospital and look at your house and your heart sinks,

Prices saw how upset and sad and asked "Don't worry love, we will get this fixed, we will find him but for now, you can stay with me"

You hug Price and tell him "Thank you Price, I appreciate it"

Ghost wakes up to a chair as he is only in his boxers and tells them as they remember what happened to you" What the fuck did you do to her, I swear I'm going to kill-" Before he finishes a man punches him

Amanda says "So you're the famous Ghost. huh?" as he holds his chin in her hand, jerks her hand out of his chin and he smacks him.

"Fuck you, you will pay for this, '' Ghost says.