Chapter 7: Just you and me (has a little smut)

So, you and Ghost have dated for around a year and a half, and you want to take your relationship to the next level, so you plan a whole romantic day for y/n. Yall both go to your favorite place to eat and just talk and have fun, after that yall go do whatever you want to make you feel better. Later about 8 pm, Y'all finally go to the fanciest restaurant.

he gets on one knee and says, "Darling, I've loved you since I met you and I want to spend the rest of our days together, so y/n, you take my ring and marry me?"

You are crying and shocked but the first thing you said is "Of course, I will I love you too."

Y'all kiss and the whole restaurant claps for y'all.

You call the 141 and tell them you finally popped the question and ask y/n to marry her, and she said yes! They are all so happy for yall

. Once you get home with your Fiancé, you have a few drinks, and you go upstairs, and you are still shocked how you have an amazing man that's now your Fiancé under you. No matter what before you two start he will always take his mask off so you can look at his pretty face before you two starts.

Ghost says, "We are going to have fun tonight, aren't we?" while he is softly tied up to the bed rail.

You say, "Yes my love we are, smirking up at him."

You start by kissing his neck scars and slowly working your way down.

You love to taunt him while he is under saying "Aren't you ready my love, you can do this, can't you"?

you know you will get punished when yall switch. You and he have a great time but before yall switch you love giving me hickeys on his chest to know he belongs to you; He uses whatever you want to get tied up. He always talks to you the whole way through and if you are ok with it, he will barely cut your skin and put his name on you, so everyone knows you belong to him and only him.

As you start to drift off more, he says, "We are almost done sweetheart" He says in your ear "Can you take it though?'

You whimper but you say in his ear "Yes I can love. ''

He unties you and you slowly start to finish.

Once you do you immediately fall asleep right in his arms.

Once you wake up, he helps you into the bath so you can relax before your first day back at Task 141 with Ghost. Once again Ghost has a welcome back party for you, he doesn't think you are already coming back but if you say you are ready then he will believe you. Nobody leaves your side for the first few weeks you are back to protect you and make you feel you are safe here. You are still having night terrors but not as bad as they were, and they only happen every few months. You are now finally recovered and actually like being in your own body now. You can finally go out with the team and now feel safe with them and can now finally feel safe again.

A few months went by and now you and Ghost are finally getting married!

He almost cried because you look so beautiful in your dress/suit.

You started to tear up because he is finally without his mask, and he promised he won't wear it when yall got married and he always tries to keep his promises. He is looking handsome in his suit.

Yes, it's base but you do not care because you are marrying the love of your life. Price is the one who is the priest who gets them married.

You and Ghost said your vowels and y'all said I do and yall both kiss and the whole team screams and shouts for both of yall.

Y'all agreed on no honeymoon because it was too much and yall did not want to go anywhere.

Once yall have a party for you and ghost you both thank the team and yall go home but turns unexpected as you go home.