Update!

hey readers,,, it's Bee and holy moly has it been a HOT MINUTE since i updated (aka over a year im SO SORRY i hope some of yall are still here).

ill get to the point tho because i feel like most of yall need answers, yes. this story is continuing and i want it to continue. you'll be getting updates, but maybe not frequently. i havent written in a while because life got so busy for me (lol i got a bf but then we broke up and i blocked him on all platforms LOL BUT i moved on and now i got a hubby/fiancé :)); i got accepted and will be attending university this fall soon; picked up new hobbies etc)

still ive been gone for over a year and this story gained. 12k READS???

thank you all from the bottom of my heart for giving this story a chance. i really do appreciate all the comments and the votes you guys leave and it gave me the motivation to keep writing.

as for the future of this book overall, i dont think ill revise it, rereading the chapters made me think "holy shit can i have these writing skills and thinking back?😭". i'll keep everything the way it is and continue with updating, i just need to familiarize myself with my story and get back on track!

and apologies in advance if my writing for future chapters aren't the same style as past ones, im still getting used to creative writing again. also reading a draft for a future chapter i already wrote, i left off in the middle of it which probably means i'll have to rewrite it cuz i don't remember shit of where i was going with it...LOL

it's truly been a journey and i wanna thank the readers who finished reading this update for enjoying my story and i hope you still choose to support me for the future of this book! thanks for sticking around for so long!

and with that... give a round of applause for Equilibrium!! it'll be back and (hopefully) better than ever. love you my lovely readers, stay safe out there :)

— bee