Accidental

I was walking home from Lumpy's gym. I've stayed in town a coupe of months now and I'm beginning to become a regular there. I'm not sure how I feel about this town yet, it isn't what I expected. Sometimes its quiet and others, the complete opposite.

I turned the corner and seen a familiar biker gang. Not the biker gang from around here, it's a Mexican one from another town. All shit is about to break loose. I took a short cut to avoid them.

"Hey bitch?!" Someone shouted from behind me. I turned around to see a Mexican pointing a gun at me.

"NO!" Another man shouted, Jax I think his name is. He's part of the local gang. I heard a gunshot and I felt a sharp pain below my ribs on the right side. I looked down and seen blood pouring out of me and a fresh hole through my jumper as well as my body.

Everything started fading away until I couldn't hear anything and all could see is black. I lost control of my body and I could feel myself falling but someone caught me.

I woke back up on a table. There's two guys standing over me. I recognise them.

"How you feeling?" One of them asked me in a Scottish accent. I wonder where I am. They're members of the local gang. I tried to get up. Pain ran through my body stopping me and I was back to laying on my back.

"You've still got a slug in you" The guy with the Mohawk said.

"Then get it out so I can leave!" I demanded.

"I like your accent, Cockney?" The Scot asked.

"Yeah, now hurry up I need to go" I said annoyed.

"What's the rush?" Mohawk guy asked.

"I need away from here" I answered.

"Great, we're trying to save your life and you can't get away from us faster. You want to tell us the real answer?" The Scot asked annoyed.

"Because I don't want to be near another biker gang, especially one that gets me shot for no reason except I was walking home minding my own damn business. Now tell me why I got shot!" I ranted.

"I think its her time of the month" Mohawk guy tried to whisper to the Scot.

"You try keeping calm when I shoot you" I said glaring at Mohawk guy.

"Juice, go call Jax and see where Tara is while I get this slug out" The Scot ordered. Mohawk guy, Juice, nodded then left.

"The Mayans thought you were one of our ol' ladies" The Scot said.

"What?! Why?!"

"Think they got false information"

"Great, I wish I satayed in London" I sighed. He gave me a bottle of Jack Daniels and I drank some.

"What was your tattoo of?" He asked.

"A dove holding a grenade. Stands for peace and war" I explained.

"Don't worry, when this has healed up you can get it re-done" He told me. I rolled my eyes. "So, why do you carry 2 guns?"

"How do you know about that? Did you go through my bag?!" I asked furious.

"We had to find out who we're dealing with" He replied calmly.

"The girl you got shot is enough" I replied enraged. It fell silent. He handed more Jack and I took some then passed it back. He drank some then poured it over my wound causing me to flinch and seethe in pain. He tried getting the slug out.

I clenched my teeth in pain. Juice came back to help. He told the Scot that Tara will be here soon.

After about 30 minutes of pain the slug was out. Only problem now is there's nothing to cover the hole with. The Scot cloged up the bullet hole with his finger.