Face Off

"So this was your little rescue mission. Cute" Daniel said chuckling.

"Worth a shot to get out of this dump, don't you think?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Now why would you want to leave?" Daniel asks with a sinister tone.

"Guess she's not into bondage" Chibs answers.

"Tough luck for her" Daniel replies, he looks at Jax and smirks. "So your my soon to be brother in law"

"Ex soon to be brother in law" I snap

"Oh come on babe you really think I'm gonna let you go that easily?" Daniel smirks as he walks slowly towards us with his gang behind him.

"You fucking better" Jax says through gritted teeth.

"Or you'll what? Kill me?" Daniel laughed as he stops at the bottom of the stairs.

"That can be arranged" Jax smirks.

"Who's the one with the gun?" Daniel asks cockily.

"Thats just for now. Things always change" Tig says glaring at Daniel.

"Let me put it this way. I'm not a nice guy-" Daniel was cut off.

"Who would have thought that?" Juice says making a snide remark. Daniel glares at Juice who is smirking.

"As I was saying. Your not gonna leave here breathing" I laugh at Daniel who looks at me annoyed.

"Oh please. You're not stupid enough to kill them. They would destroy you and your gang in a heartbeat" I tell him.

"If that's true we'd all be dead. Yet here we are" Daniel smirks.

"You're a cocky lil fuck aren't you. You kill us and you'll have charters spreading world wide hunting down your sorry little club. They won't just kill you, they'll fucking torture the shit out of you" Chibs tells him.

"Torture. That's a nice subject to talk about. Sarah here is very familiar with it but I'm sure she's already told you about that" All eyes look at me and I can't help but look to the ground.

"So fuck, she's tortured people. Most people here have" Happy says and Daniel laughs again.

"This guy is getting on my nerves" Clay says through gritted teeth.

"All that laughing reminds me of the Joker" Kozik says sighing.

"You remind me of a piece of shit" Tig tells Kozik.

"You guys are seriously gonna do that right now?" Opie says annoyed and shuts them up.

"I'm guessing Sarah hasn't told you the level of torture she's done" Daniel says.

"What do you mean?" Juice asks confused.

"I mean shit like locking 5 people in a room with one weapon and telling them the last one to live is free or in the next hour they'll all be killed. Then killing the survivor anyway. Do you remember that Bullet?" Daniels words brought back memories and I felt all the eyes of the club look at me shamefully

"They were all convicted Child molesterers let out on a technicality. They were sick and needed to be taken care of" I shrugged making eye contact with him.

"One of them was 16, still a kid and two of them were woman" Daniel says.

"Then the little should know his rights from wrongs and as for the girls, equality. They all knew what they were doing" I glare.

"You chopped off a dudes dick, blended it and forced his wife to drink it whilst he bled out then you forced acid down her throat"

"He was a murderer and she assisted him" I shrugged.

"Then what does that make you?" Daniel chuckled.

"A murderer. However I only murder those who are guilty, that man killed the weak. Huge difference"

"Who are you to judge if someone is guilty or innocent?" Daniel smirked.

"Sarah motherfucking Decker and I judge you guilty" I smile sickly sweet as he looks at me confused. Guns are fired from behind him and all his gang drop dead but him.

"Drop your gun and we won't kill you" Bobby says as he and Atleast 20 other club members enter the basement with their guns raised. Daniel points his gun at me.

"Babe if I'm going so are you" Daniel says smiling.

"Don't kill him. I want to have a little fun with him first" Jax says. With that Daniel is shot in the arm forcing him to drop the gun. Chibs and Juice quickly get him on the ground and restrain him.

"You wanna talk about what he said?" Jax asks me.

"That was just the icing on the cake" I tell him before walking off and join the others. Some of the club members stay behind to clean up.

"You alright?" Chibs asks as we walk outside.

"Never better" I reply.

"Why don't I believe you?" Chibs asks however I ignore the question and walk away to join Piney.

"How did you know?" I ask Piney as we walk into the woods.

"Half-Sack called us and told us they were back. I guess the kid isn't completely useless after all" I smirk and look over at Half-Sack. He looks back at me and smiles, I return it. We reach the bikes in the woods and Chibs hands me a helmet and sunglasses.

"Thanks" I mumble then walk away. I walk up to Juice who's getting on his bike. "Can I get a ride?" I ask and he smiles.

"Jump on" I get on the back of Juices bike and wrap my arms around his waist. I look at Chibs and smile as he glares. Daniel is tied up and put in the boot of the car Doughnut brought. We ride off back towards the clubhouse and it feels great to have the wind blowing on my face again.