Tail

I walked out of my house and down my driveway towards Chibs on his bike. Jax wants me to come to the clubhouse he has something important to tell me.

"Hey lass" Chibs greets.

"Hey laddie" I try to do a Scottish accent but fail.

"You'd be a terrible Scots woman" Chibs jokes laughing.

"Yip I think I'll stick to being English" I joke back. I get on his bike and put on my helmet and sunglasses. Chibs starts the bike and we go speeding off towards the clubhouse.

We stop at a red light and I look behind us seeing the same black car with tinted windows that was parked a couple houses down from my house.

"What's up with you?" Chibs asks as the light changes and we speed off again.

"What do you mean?" I ask back.

"You've tightened your grip since we stopped at the lights" Chibs says. I look over my shoulder seeing the car again.

"Is it just me or is that car following us?" I ask.

"The black one?" Chibs asks.

"Yeah, speed up and try lose them" Chibs doesn't question it he just speeds up and takes short cuts. I turn around to see the car still following us gaining speed.

"Hold on tight darlin'" I hold him tighter than ever as he goes speeding through traffic and through a red light. Cars honk at us but we managed to lose our tail.

We reach the clubhouse and I get off as Chibs parks his bike and we go inside. Jax, Tig and Opie are sitting at the bar.

"Hey sis" Jax smiles as we walk towards him.

"Hi guys" I greet.

"We had a car follow us" Chibs tells them.

"It was parked couple houses down from mine" I add.

"What was it?" Jax asks.

"Black ACURA with tinted windows" Chibs tells them.

"What's the registration plate?" Juice asks.

"6HQ5XK" I answer.

"Who did we piss off?" Tig asks.

"Mexicans" Opie shrugs.

"No, we have a truce with them for now" Jax answers.

"Then who?" Tig asks. Everyone looks at each other questionable then all eyes go to me.

"I've been here all the time with you guys, divert your eyes" I tell them.

"True" Opie says.

"Tell Clay" Jax tells Tig who nods then walks off to the dorm rooms.

"Bullet, can I have a word?" Jax asks.

"Sure" I agree and we walk to his dorm room. He opens the door and we walk in. "What's up?" I ask taking a seat on his chair.

"That tail, is that anything to do with you?"

"I already told you, I've been here almost all the time"

"What I mean is, you said you were here because of something in the past. Is that something here?"

"No way. Sil- I mean the past doesn't know I'm here and there's no way he I mean it could" I sigh almost letting that name slip out.

"Who's he? And who where you gonna say Sil who?" Jax questions.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is I ain't worrying about it and neither should you" I lie. Truth is now that Jax has mentioned it I'm beginning to think it could be him. There's no way he could have found me though.

"Look, I gotta go on a run with a couple of the guys are you gonna be safe here?" Jax looks at me concerned.

"You're leaving? How long?" I almost shout the questions.

"A couple of days. Chibs, Half-Sack, Piney and Juice are staying. The rest of us are leaving tomorrow" Jax has a guilty look on his face knowing he should have told me sooner.

"What the hell Jax you couldn't have gave me a few days notice?"

"I'm sorry. I just wanna make sure you're gonna be safe when we leave, I'll have Chibs watch you"

"I don't need babysat I can take care of myself. Thanks to the, Lions? That's what you call them right?" I ask.

"You mean Mayans as in the Mexicans?"

"Yeah them, anyway, I now always have a gun handy" I lift up my jumper to my belly button to show Jax my guns.

"You were raised good" Jax smirks.

"Can never be too safe" I shrug. Jax hands me a black flip phone.

"Pre-Pay use it when you wanna call me or any of the guys. I got our numbers saved in there. Only use-" I cut him off.

"I know how it works Jax we had them back in London. Don't forget I was in a gang too, I know how it all works"

"We're a club" Jax stresses. I smirk at how stressed he gets when I call his club a gang. I do it purposely now because of his reaction.

*Jax's POV*

We walk out of my room and I lock the door behind us. We walk into the sitting area.

"Bullet, wanna be my sparing partner?" Chibs asks. I glare at him. It was funny at first but he's getting way too close for comfort now.

"Sure" Bullet smiles and they begin to walk out. I put my hand on Chibs shoulder and he stops. I watch as Bullet walks out ahead.

"What's up?" Chibs asks.

"Just a friendly heads up. I noticed you and Bullet getting close. I just wanted to tell you if you ever look at my little sister like that again I will cut your dick off for real and gauge out your eyes. I fucking mean it Chibs! I love you but I also love her and she's just a 19 year old fucking girl that doesn't know what she's getting into. I will kill you if you do anything with her, anything" Chibs looks at me worriedly but leaves.

"Never seen you like that with Clay about your mom" Opie raises an eyebrow.

"Bullets 19 years old there's a difference. She's also my little sister and he's nearly double her age" I reply.

"You wouldn't really kill him would you? That means the club would have to kill you" Half-Sack says nervous.

"I'd kill any of you if you done shit with my little sister but I would make sure you got kicked out first" I tell him.

"The registration plate is untraceable" Juice says changing the subject. He was sitting at the bar next to Opie on his computer.

"You got information about Bullet the first time she was here right?" I ask him.

"Yeah" He gives me a confused look.

"What did it say about her President?" I ask.

"I can re - look her up for you and find out. It will only take a sec?"

"Thanks Juicy" I watch as he gets information up about Bullet. "Get the part about her club" Juice scrolls through information and stops.

She was engaged to a guy called Daniel 'Silver Tongue' Stanford. As I read about him I felt sick to the stomach. Why the fuck would she date an asshole like him?