The Great Escape

*Jax' POV*

I sat at the bar drinking my worries away. I'm surrounded by my brothers yet I can't help but fear for my little sister. My phone rings and the caller ID is unknown. I decide to answer anyway.

"Hello?" I ask the caller, a deep male voice answers.

"Jackson Teller?" The man asks.

"Who wants to know?" I ask back

"Bullet gave me this number" He answers.

"Is she safe?!" I ask as panic runs through me and I catch the attention of some of the guys.

"I ain't gonna sugar coat it, no. She's real bad. The thing is, Silver Tongue is giving her a hard time and he has eyes on her family in London" He tells me.

"What can I do?" I ask.

"Get her family safe and make sure they ain't followed or just kill whoever is following them. You do that then I can help you in helping Bullet escape"

"How?" I question.

"I'm a member of the Dungeon Dwellers. I know Silver Tongues schedule inside out and I know who's on babysitting duty and where everyone will be" He tells me.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I ask.

"You don't, just trust me. You need to get them out soon Silver Tongue ain't the nicest of guys and he will take things way too far with Bullet. He has before" A lump forms in the man's throat at the last sentence. What does he mean by that exactly?

"What's your name?"

"Wayne"

"We have her families addresses and I'll get a one of our charters to get them safe. Meanwhile you keep Bullet safe and I'll call you on this phone when we're ready" I tell Wayne.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll talk to you later then" Wayne says then hangs up.

"Who was that?" Clay asks.

"Guy called Wayne, we need to get Bullets family in London safe" I tell him.

"What's happening?" Chibs asks.

"I found a lead" I answer.

"Do you know where she is?" Juice asks as everyone begins gathering round.

"No but I got a guy that does" I reply.

"Can we trust him?" Opie asks.

"Right now we have to, he's the only lead we got" I reply.

"I don't like this" Piney says.

"Yeah I'm with the old timer, it doesn't feel right" Tig chirps in.

"I don't care he's all we got" I snap.

"It ain't healthy to pin all your hope into one person you don't know" Bobby says.

"Well it ain't healthy dressing as a dead person but you still do that Elvis" I glare at Bobby.

"I'm gonna let that slide this time but that's it" Bobby tells me pissed.

"Someone call the nearest charter to East London and give them Bullets families address and get them to safety" I sigh having enough.

"I got their addresses and phone numbers. I'll call them and tell them what's going on" Juice says.

"Thanks" I reply then leave towards my dorm room.

*Chibs P.O.V*

Hours go by slowly before Juice gets a call from our charter in Dalston. They got Bullets family safe and now it's time to gear up. Jax called the guy, Wayne and he said Silver Tongue should be gone within the next hour but he won't be gone long. We begin to gear up taking everything we can carry.

*Bang!* *Bang!* There's a loud knock at my dorm room door followed by a voice.

"Time to go" Opie shouts through the door. Jax wanted to keep it as few people as possible so there's only Jax, Opie, Tig, Kozik, Clay, Juice, Half-Sack, Happy and I going.

"I'll be right out" I tell him. I load my guns and put them away. I walk into the sitting area and the members are just leaving. I follow them out and head to my bike. One by one we drive with Jax leading the way.

We drive into woods and are careful not to hit any trees or animals. We make sure our bikes are out of sight before we all get off. Jax told us the plan after he spoke with Wayne again.

We walk about 100 yards before we reach a row of houses. We walk along to a white house with a Scotland flag hanging out one of the windows. There's three guys sitting outside having a beer and chatting. Happy uses a sniper and kills them both from long range.

Juice, Half-Sack and Kozik quickly remove the bodies from plain sight and into the woods. Tig moves around the house to see if the black Cadillac is parked in the driveway. That's Silver Tongues car. Tig shakes his head. Jax, Opie, Clay and I run towards the house. Making sure not to be seen or heard. Tig joins us at the back door.

I take out my pick lock and unlock the door. I open it slowly and check if there's anyone around in sight. There isn't. We proceed into the house. We split up and check for people around.

I find two people in the livingroom and kill them with my gun. Clay found a guy upstairs in one of the bedrooms and killed him. Jax found two guys in another bedroom and shot them multiple times.

When the house is clear Opie signals for the rest of the guys to come in. They join us except from Half-Sack who is look out. We all have our guns in hand as we walk down the basement.

*Bullets POV*

I hear a lot of banging coming from above. I'm currently sat with Wayne who assured me Jax and the club were in there way here. Wayne removed my bandana but it still remained silent between us.

The basement door opens and Jax comes down with some of the guys.

"Don't you dare move" Jax says as he holds his gun up to Wayne.

"Jax don't, that's Wayne" Jax looks at me then lowers his gun.

"I guess I should be thanking you rather than killing you" Jax chuckles. "Thank you"

"Don't. Sarah would've done the same if it was me" Wayne says.

"Why is she still tied up?" Chibs asks.

"Incase Daniel came back early" I answer. Jax walks behind me and takes out his knife. He begins to cut the rope tied around my hands. Wayne bends down in front of me and begins to do the same for my legs.

The next thing I know there's blood everywhere, all over my trousers and arms. Wayne's body falls to the ground and all of our attention goes to Daniel and his gang. They're all holding up guns and then it dawns on me we all failed to see the basement door open. There's more of Daniels gang than there is Sons.

"Put down the weapons. You're outnumbered" Daniel smirks.

"Do it" I say giving in. Daniel will kill everyone if he feels even the slightest bit threatened. The guys are reluctant but do so anyway.

"It's good to finally meet you all. I know a lot about yous" Daniel says.

"Likewise" Juice says.

A/N Wow it has been a long time since I have uploaded in this book. Please forgive me.. I will upload more often though, or at least try. I hope you guys like the chapter though, sorry if it's a bit shitty compared to the others I just really wanted to upload. Next chapter will be much better I promise. Feel free to like, leave a comment of what you think and follow if you haven't already. All would be really appreciated.

Bulletproof Heart (Sons of Anarchy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara