Truths

*Jax POV*

We all sat around th table in church. It was time we figured out what to do about the Mayans shooting Bullet.

"She's an outsider, why should we risk our lives for her?" Tig asked.

"She got shot because of us" Bobby argued.

"Bobby's right, it was our fault. I say we get them back" I said.

"She got shot because the Mayans got wrong information" Tig stated.

"But that information was about us" Chibs argued.

"A girl got shot inside Charming because of shit that's connected to us. She goes to the police then we're fucked" Happy said.

"He's right, we got to sort shit out with her too. Make sure she doesn't rat" Juice said.

"How about we vote?" Opie asked.

"Yeah, stop all this arguing" Piney sighed in agreement.

"Fine" I said.

"Wait, wait, before we vote I gotta tell you guys something I should have told you yesterday. She never got shot because they thought she was an ol' lady. She got shot because" Clay paused. "Because J.T. is her father" Clay sighed.

"What?!" I asked shouting.

"Why the hell didn't you say?" Piney asked.

"You're kidding me?" Bobby asked.

"Shit goes deeper than we thought" Chibs said.

"He's listed as her father on her birth certificate" Juice told us.

"What happens about this now?" Happy asked.

"Good question" Opie sighed.

"We take a vote" Clay said.

"We telling her?" I asked.

"Best she finds out from her brother" Bobby put his hand on my shoulder smiling.

"Shit changs everything. Let's do it for J.T." Tig smiled.

"Aye, kill those wetbacks" Chibs said.

"Not just for J.T. for my little sister as well" I smiled. It sounds weird, me saying that.

"Do we even need to vote? Who's in?" Clay asked and everyone shouted in agreement. "Then that's settled. We'll get the guy that shot her and kill him. Jax do you know who did it?"

"Yeah. Guys name is Benjamin 'Benny' Rodrigo" I answered.

"Juice find out his schedule for tomorrow. Jax, Opie and Happy I want you guys to do it. Make it look like the One Niners" Clay said ending it by slamming the gavel. We walked out and I grabbed my phone.

"I'm going to see Bullet" I said walking out. Chibs followed behind. "What's up?" I asked him.

"Hate missing family reunions" He smirked. "Clay wanted me to come with you, look out for anymore wetbacks"

"That all?" I asked smiling knowing there was more to it than that.

"Well I didn't want to say but since your asking, your sisters quite a stunner" Chibs laughed.

"You try anything with her and I'll chop off your dick" I joked laughing. He covered his dick with his hands and pretended to be scared. We walked up to our bikes and got on. "You remember where she stays?"

"Aye, follow me" Chibs replied and we went speeding off.

"Should I be worried you remembered how to get here?" I asked smirking as we pulled up outside her house.

"Juice told me her adress" He shrugged. I got off my bike and walked up to her door while Chibs waited, sitting on his bike. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The door opened revealing Bullet.

"What do you want?" Bullet asked pissed. "I'm not a rat if that's what you think"

"No, it's not that. Can I come in?" I asked. She stared at me, probably thinking if she can trust me or not.

"Fine but try anything and I'll blow your head off. This place covered in guns, very well hidden ones too" Bullet explained then let me in. I seen she was already carrying a gun.

"You expecting trouble?"

"No matter what, trouble always finds me. It helps to be prepared"

"I wouldn't hurt you" I reassured her. I walked in and followed her to the livingroom. I sat on the couch and she sat on the other facing me.

"So what do you want?" She asked.

"Why did you move to Charming?" I asked curious.

"You came all this way to come in my house and ask me why I moved here?" She asked back confused and pissed off.

"Just answer, please"

"Fine but then you gotta go" Before I could reply she answered. "I like the scenery. Bye"

"Wait. Didn't you come here for something else?" I asked.

"Yeah two other reasons. Now I answered two of your questions so leave"

"Was one of them your dad?" I asked and she glared at me.

"I don't know what you've been told but you gotta leave" She said standing up. I stood up.

"Just listen" I tried.

"You got 5 minutes" She sighed and we both sat down.

"Did you come here for your dad?" I asked.

"Yes"

"His names J.T. isn't it?" She looked at me confused.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"He's mine too. He was president of my club and also one of the founding members" I explained.

"What do you mean was?" She looked at me with sad eyes.

"He was in a motorcycle accident years ago. He lived two more days but that was it. I'm sorry you never met him. He would've loved to meet you"

"Oh, shit" Bullet whispered. "Guess I'll never meet my dad" She sighed. "At least your still here" She looked at me.

"Yeah, I ain't going anywhere. It doesn't have to be just me" I said and she looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well the club is my family and if you want it can be yours too"

"That'd be nice" She smiled and we got up and hugged.

"Want to meet them?" I asked

"Yeah" She answered.

"Come on. Chibs is outside, you can ride on the back of him"

"Why's Chibs outside?" I smiled.

"Think he has a crush on you"

"Whatever. Wait here" She ran up stairs and I waited for a few minutes then she came racing back down.

"What's that?" I asked looking at what she was holding.

"Helmet and sunglasses. Chibs told me to keep them when he dropped me off yesterday" She explained.

"He really does have a crush on you" I teased.

"Shut up" Bullet laughed then we walked out.

"Guess I would see you again" Chibs smirked talking to Bullet.

"I can't always be right" She shrugged smiling. She got on the back of Chibs bike and I got on mine. We started up the bikes and went speeding off to the clubhouse.

A/N Sorry this chapter sucks, filler chapter. Next one will be better.